Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Full Stack Java developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing web-based Java solutions to support business requirements. He/she will be developing application features using Angular, Java and MongoDB, Oracle or other relational and non-schema databases. Responsibilities:
* Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
* Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Performing architecture and design of large software components under the supervision of a Software Architect.
* Estimates and scopes development tasks, and makes recommendations for innovations and improvements relating to software component designs, including reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs.
* Develops and executes Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality.
* Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
* BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific
* 5+ years of work experience developing in Java and J2EE (full stack)
* Ability to obtain Public Trust
* Extensive working experience of developing java web servers (SOAP or RESTFul) using the Open source frameworks, i.e., Axis, CXF, and JAX-WS
* Extensive working experience in XML technologies, i.e., XML, XSD, XSL and JAXB, etc.
* Working experience in testing frameworks JUnit/TestNG
* Working experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
* Experience of JIRA or Rally
* Knowledge of Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmin, Cucumber
* Experience with development in Cloud and DevOps
* Experience with or exposure to CI/CD tools such as Ansible and Jenkins is an advantage
* Ability to work under challenging deadlines and constraints, to deliver
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.