Full Stack Developer
* Job Responsibilities:
* Full-stack developer with experience in Skala or Spark, Java languages, and html5 to enable database construction, evolution, and management as well as construction and maintenance of live reporting interface
* Job Duties:
* 2+ years of Scala development experience
* 2+ years of working in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* 3+ years of Java development experience
* Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
* Thorough understanding of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or HBase
* Excellent coding skill in Scala and Java
* Proficiency in Linux environment
* Knowledge working closely with git
* Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
* Experience in test automation and test-driven development
* Strong working knowledge of Scala deployed in an AWS environment leveraging docker
* Expert in micro services architecture and restful endpoints to make interactions somewhat agnostic
* AWS and DevOps experience is desired (developers will also run the deployments)
* Looking for strong developers with an eye for detail and efficiency
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19ROSPROSTFFJS