iSoftStone is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. With over 13,000 employees globally and growing, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients.
iSoftStone prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally, we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have even received awards for being one of the best places to work by the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're creative, energetic, and motivated by our clients' successes. If you share our passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We're always looking for the next big talent.
* Sound understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Discipline.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Need excellent meeting facilitation skills.
* Exceptional problem solving skills.
* Quick recall of multiple work streams.
* Calming demeanor in difficult circumstances.
* Ability to motivate project teams to build team morale and group commitment to project goals and deliverables.
* Ability to manage, control and report on project budget
* Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management as required to coordinate project
deliverables, deliver status reports, and facilitate meetings.
* MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook)
* Delivers complex business solutions
* Implements company strategy via project delivery
* Manages all aspects of large and complex projects throughout the infrastructure and software development project lifecycles including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
* Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle.
* Develops detail project schedules, resource plans, status reports, budget forecasts and influences the effectiveness of a team that integrates multiple functions/disciplines.
* Conducts project meetings, sets and manages client expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate exercising complex Risk, Issue and Change Management best practices.
* Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
* Reviews project deliverables for accuracy and apprises management of issues effecting project status and offers solution to solve the issues.
* Ensures satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
Education & Experience:
* 6-8 years of Project Management experience using structured methodology required.
* Experience working with multiple vendors within tight timelines.
* Past experience understanding and communicating multiple work stream schedules.
* Prior cross-functional team management experience required.
* Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering solutions and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Proven experience managing geographically diverse teams and/or teams in a matrix organization.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent work experience required.