Within an agile and team-based marketing environment the Front-End Digital Developer is part of the Digital Marketing team and is responsible for managing and executing web-based visual elements that users see and interact with for the company. The Front-End Digital Developer collaborates with all team members to ensure copy and design are in sync and align with overall branding, and this person defines what's feasible and bridges the gap between design and technical implementation. The Front-End Digital Developer is required to partner with team members to provide project status and ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and meet business objectives. The Front -End developer is a proactive problem solver identifying new ways we can improve processes to streamline our work across the team. The front end developer will work cross functionally with the analytics manager develop A/B testing via Google optimize and to develop, test, and debug custom event tagging and custom HTML in Google Tag Manager.
* Work cross functionally with the analytics manager to develop A/B testing via Google optimize
* Develop, test, and debug custom event tagging and custom HTML in Google Tag Manager in partnership with analytics manager
* Perform testing and debugging as well as maintenance and updates to new and existing web projects; troubleshoots and corrects any technical errors, working with the Technology department when necessary.
* Collaborate with Digital Copywriters and Designers to ensure copy and design are in sync and align with overall branding and provide input and assistance to designers on responsive and mobile design optimization.
* Contribute to the development and execution of digital marketing strategies and projects, such as search engine marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media best practices, graphic design, multimedia, and other digital projects as needed.
* Partner with vertical marketing teams, image team, technology, and external business partners to provide project status and ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and meet business objectives
* Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to producing and testing various web designs for optimization, designing and executing on other digital marketing needs such as email and social media, creating templates for web and digital projects, providing input and leadership on operations optimization, proactively providing recommendations for web development improvements, and supporting department or Company-sponsored events.
* Responsible for working closely with all team members to produce the best results
* Tech Savvy: Anticipates the impact of emerging tech and makes adjustments; scans the environment for new tech skills, knowledge, or capabilities that will benefit the business or personal performance; rejects low impact or fad tech; readily learns and adopts new technologies
* Cultivates Innovation: Comes up with ideas that are new, better, or unique; introduces new ways of looking at problems; can take a creative idea and put it into practice; encourages diverse thinking to promote innovation
* Resourcefulness: Marshals resources to get things done; manages multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal; gets the most out of limited resources; applies knowledge of internal structures, processes, and culture to resourcing efforts
* Communicates Effectively: Communicates well in a variety of formats including 1:1, small and large groups, or among different styles and positions; good listener; adjusts to fit the audience; provides timely and effective information; encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Computer science, Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience required with a minimum of 2 years of experience in web or online interface development and testing required.