Front-End Developer, Clinical Data Management - Data Science
San Diego, CA or Irving, TX
* We are seeking a Front-End Developer, who under the direction of the Manager of Data Science, will work closely with the Sr. Technical Lead to develop in-house a comprehensive data visualization and analytics platform.
* This position will participate in various levels of building, testing, and modifying system tools to provide more efficiencies for Clinical Data Management and other functional departments.
* Projects will focus mainly on creating and maintaining front-end solutions that provide users with interactive capabilities, drill-down features, linking of graphs/tables, and issue tracking for clinical data review.
* This position will be located either in Samumed's San Diego-based headquarters or in its Irving, Texas office.
* Working in tandem with the Sr. Technical Lead and other engineers to develop a standardization of design, documentation, testing, and implementation of system tools and software that create departmental infrastructure to support Clinical Data Management processes and cross-functional data review
* Utilizing a variety of custom solutions, databases, and existing applications to enhance system efficiencies in terms of analytics, visualization, and reporting
* Supporting back-end database maintenance for clinical data from multiple sources and leads integrations with front-end platform
* Interacting with Quality Assurance to ensure quality data is available for evaluation purposes and that data meets validation requirements
* BA/BS degree is preferred
* 4+ years development experience
* Experience developing secure web-based applications
* Comfortable working with large datasets and designing/building high performance data-intensive front-end solutions using a blend of tables and visualizations
* Experience with React is preferred
* Experience working with databases such as PostgreSQL
* Proficiency in SQL, Python, and Julia is also desirable
* Strong technical skills and ability to understand data definition tables, structures and data integration
* A high level of communication, coordination, organization, and analytical skills are required
* Experience in clinical trial systems (e.g., SAS, CTMS, EDMS, EDC, IVRS, reporting tools) is a plus
Please submit your resume or additional inquiries to email@example.com. Please include the complete title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email. Emails that do not include this information will be disregarded. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Samumed is a pharmaceutical platform company focused on advancing regenerative medicine and oncology applications through research and innovation.