Flexcube Developer, VP
About the Team
Systems Development Unit
The Systems Development Unit (SDU) is responsible for implementing application systems to support the bank's business goals while striving for the highest quality. SDU aims to provide extensive system support by delivering reliable application solutions.
* Analysis, design, software development, enhancement, testing and Production support of applications related to FLEXCUBE deposit system and its interfaces.
* Unit testing, test cases/test scenarios, Production and users' support and troubleshooting for the systems under management.
* Documentation, excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Follows the policies and procedures of the bank, including but not limited to the Project Promotion, System Trouble Reporting and Production Release Approval procedures.
* Obtain a basic understanding of the applicable rules and regulations that govern the Bank.
* Comply with the Bank's "Code of Conduct".
5) Management Responsibilities
* Provide management with status reports regularly and escalate issues or concerns appropriately.
* Provide production support; response to inquiries and troubleshooting in timely manner.
* Java Spring framework:
* Java Core:
* Object Oriented Design:
* Design Patterns:
* UI Design/Development:
* UNIX scripting: Expert
* Experience with Agile development (member of a Scrum Dev Team)
* Java architecture and best practices implementation experience
* SVN/TFS, continuous integration and delivery
* MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* MS Visio
Experience with software installations and configurations, extensive knowledge of web-based and server-side applications, ability to troubleshoot application problems, business flow analysis
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.