You are a highly-motivated engineer with experience in delivering high-quality software solutions. You have a strong interest in Embedded Software Engineering and have a passion to solve challenging problems and requirements through innovative product development resulting in products that delight our customers. You have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of software development and are committed to continuous improvement and learning. You have great communication skills and are motivated to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. You are energetic and driven - looking for growth and daily interaction with the best engineers in the industry, designing and developing world-class instruments for calibration in the disciplines where we have strong market presence and leadership: Electrical DC/LF, RF/Microwave, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, and Flow.
* Designs, develops, tests, documents, builds/installs, debugs, and performs analysis on software applications
* Assignments include development of new programs and applications, including New Product Design as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software within assigned products/systems.
* Participates in agile software best practices and development methodologies
* Supports the creation of and executes against project plans.
* Balances a mentality of strong documentarian nature with execution and results
* Team collaboration - works closely with other Software engineers to develop robust code. Partners closely with Electrical / hardware engineers to ensure solutions work as expected on target platforms.
* Collaborates closely with leadership and project management teams to make proper trade-offs for functionality, time, risk, and impact.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience).
* 2 years' experience in software development.
* Expert in C , with C Containers and Design Patterns experience.
* Demonstrable experience with Linux application development (applications targeted to embedded multi-core Arm platform).
* Proficient in Object Oriented Design.
* A plus, though not required, is experience with GUI development using Qt and familiarity with Calibration, Metrology and Test and Measurement Instrumentation.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.