Financial Systems Analyst
San Francisco, CA
New Relic is looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in the San Francisco office. This person will own the Anaplan application environment and will be focused on building and optimizing budgeting, reporting, and forecasting tools for the FP&A team
The successful candidate will be a key driver of systems and process improvements on the FP&A team. In particular, this person will be tasked with optimizing the current system, establishing best practices to help leverage Anaplan to automate routine processes, and scaling the tool to meet future business needs as the company grows.
What You'll Do
* Improvement, maintenance and administration of corporate financial model in Anaplan, including data management, user administration and hierarchy structure and mapping
* Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, and other model settings to meet business needs
* Standardize and automate existing FP&A reports, metrics, and dashboards in addition to designing new financial / business reporting packages for senior management
* Support business financial planning cycle and maintain integrations between Anaplan, NetSuite ERP, Workday, Salesforce, and other data warehouse systems.
* Work cross-functionally to drive initiatives related to critical Anaplan integration projects.
* Partner with FP&A team to understand gaps and pain points as well as process/tool issues with a goal to craft efficient and effective solutions that streamline, standardize and automate FP&A workflows .
* Build a vision for best-in-class finance systems and develop a future road map of where New Relic should invest in the tool(s) and project manage future implementations from beginning to end.
* 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or equivalent.
* 3+ years minimum experience working with financial planning systems, preferably Anaplan, although experience with Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics or others also considered.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a technical aptitude for financial systems development, support, reporting and automation.
* High attention to detail in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with an ability to craft order out of ambiguity.
* A passion for business analytics, financial modeling, and strategic planning.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
Please note, visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. Our cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. We're proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we're a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel welcome, where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We're consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers' means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.