Job ID: PK-1033145 Description:
This position is responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of financial and management reporting and analytics portfolio(s) used to drive strategic and operational decision making. Additionally, this role oversees the team*s alignment of business intelligence strategy and framework, consisting of a standard set of business drivers and KPIs, to gain insights into financial business operations through data retrieval, analysis, and reporting. This position is also responsible for report rationalization ensuring metrics are consistently defined, calculated, and accessed, and for identifying opportunities for enhanced reporting automation. The Financial BI Technical Consultant will closely partner with Finance and Actuarial teams to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting processes, reduce risks and redundancy, while improving timeliness, quality and delivery.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
* Minimum 5 years of experience with business intelligence tools and systems, and relational database technology
* Project Management, strategy development, change management and process improvement experience.
* Reporting and data governance experience
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience in Finance and healthcare industry
* Tier 1 Project Change Management
* Experience with: Oracle Suite of Business Intelligence Analytical Tools, BI Publisher, Financial Reporting Studio (FRS) and Smart View
* Advanced Analytics, data visualization, and dashboards development
* Share point
* Cognos & Tableau
* Share point
* SQL Server
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago