Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Germantown, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As an IA Specialist you will:
* Be responsible for collecting the data needed to generate internal and external reports and briefings.
* Automate data collection and report generation process to increase efficiency.
* Provide inputs for monthly, quarterly and ad hoc cybersecurity meetings, forums and products.
* Use industry standard data science techniques to organize and analyze cybersecurity data to deliver meaningful reports and recommendations based on this analysis.
* Automate routine processes for generating cyber information sharing products
* Follows documented technical approaches to assess threats and residual risks.
* Utilizes the organization tasking tracking database, framework and application to manage security operations and make the necessary reports based on due dates, assignments, coordination requirements, percent of completion, completion and archival.
* Works within a team to ensure engineering features and enhancements include security requirements and meet Federal directives.