Montefiore Information Technology employs 800 IT professionals dedicated to supporting the 38,000 people working across Montefiore Health System. This is an opportunity to join one of the region’s premier academic medical centers. We offer a growing, fast-paced environment, a respectful work/life balance, and generous employee benefits.
The Facilities Administrator is responsible for supporting daily communications operations at client sites and the security infrastructure for Montefiore IT. The Facilities Administrator manages vendor contracts and relationships and supervises the contractors while they are on site to repair or maintain the communications operations and security infrastructure. The Facilities Administrator provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
* Responsible for 550+ communication closets at internal and external locations.
* Dcuments equipment and port usage and creates monthly status reports with data collected.
* Schedule vendr for onsite support.
* Supervise the teams f vendors that perform on-site work.
* Respnsible for ensuring yearly maintenance agreements are kept up to date and fulfilled by vendor.
* Responsible for addressing cable repair issues, HVAC issues or UPS issues.
* Schedule vendrs to work with a Montefiore IT technician to address cable repair, HVAC and/or UPS needs at our client sites.
* Respnsible for monthly invoicing from related vendors.
* Dcuments, reports and facilitates repairs of systems based on observations, vendor maintenance or notification by organizational staff
* Fiber Optic Cable Provisioning
* Completes requests for provisioning fiber optic cable paths
* Identifies need for installation of backbone fiber optic cabling and coordinates with vendor for installation in both the Data Center and in building environments
* Review cabling test reports to ensure installs meet design requirements and ensures remediation work is complete prior to acceptance of install
* Responsible for processing related vendor invoices
* Responsible for daily operations for Montefiore IT security card access, security alarm system, and security camera system.
* Manage the vendor maintenance agreement.
* Software and hardware upgrades for these security systems.
* Perform site walkthrough for any new installations.
* Perform scheduled inspections of Montefiore IT network closets
* Ensure closets are clean and meet established standards
* Develop schedule for Coordinates cleaning of closets with vendor and ensure cleaning services are provided
* Responsible for invoicing of services provided by vendor
* Complete inspection forms, report and address deficiencies
Perform other related duties as required.
This position requires demonstrated experience with all of the following:
* Vendor supervision and vendor contract management
* Communication closet knowledge
* Ability to read and understand blue prints
* MS Office (Word, Excel. Visio, Power Point
Department: Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: YONKERS Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 3 Odell Plaza, Yonkers
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 102841
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.