If you are interested, email your updated resume to Kevin Grant - email@example.com
We do not work with 3rd Party Vendors.
A large financial services company located in Irving, TX seeks a Cloud Engineer.
External Cloud Cost Control Specialists (IT Business Tech Lead)
* ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE APPTIO (Enterprise App designed to assess & communicate the costs of IT services)
* Seeking a leader that is a strategic thinker with strong execution skills. This person will help manage, implement, and operationalize a Technology Business Management solution designed to position executives with the knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality, and value of IT Services. As a specialist you will be a part of a team of professionals providing consistent business planning and management services for Technology Operations.
* Support external cloud: Infrastructure Operations, Infrastructure Planning & Engineering, Infrastructure Client Services, Infrastructure Business Services
* Act as a Point-of-contact for all business management information requests
* Operate as an integrator / coordinator for engaging other Business Service and Technical Operations teams
* Recommending cloud cost reduction measures to ensure optimal configuration from budgetary perspectives
* Performing external cloud infrastructure billing and optimization activities; maintaining cost information on a daily basis using native cloud service provider (CSP) tools, third-party, or custom tools
* Provide timely, accurate management, analysis and reporting of Technology Operations business results
* Be accountable for the continued improvement to the quality of the management reporting through leading initiatives to implement relevant changes to the current reporting
* Prepare performance reports and ad hoc requests
* Translate executive vision into technical requirements and subsequent deliverables.
* Collaborate with IT Executives and Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
* Financial experience - familiarity with Budgetary Planning and Cost Reporting;
* Proven leadership experience - Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others; IT Systems Management knowledge
* Knowledge of the asset and process management practices, requirements, and support services for the IT function
* Experience in working in a Matrix Environment; Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across line, functional and geographic reporting lines; Conflict Management experience
* Knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and effectively dealing with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group or situation level
* Strong interpersonal relationships skills
* Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
* AWS or Microsoft Cloud Certification desired
* Experience using Apptio Software as a Service or comparable solution
* Strong understanding of external cloud technology and industry trends for public cloud providers
* Ability to effectively communicate to internal clients through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, presenting)
* Strong Financial/Technology/Business Financial Knowledge
* Demonstrate success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under strict time restraints.
* Demonstrate project management experience and detailed knowledge of products, risks, processes, and client base
* Working knowledge of Major Financial Institution, the financial services industry and financial products
* BS/BBA degree focused on mathematics, finance, industrial engineering, computer engineering or equivalent combination of education/experience (MBA preferred)
* Willingness to stay on the leading edge of technology by learning new techniques
* Bachelor's Degree