Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
Vlocity's goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Vlocity Performance Engineers are key players in this objective, as they can leverage native Salesforce & Vlocity functionality to deliver customer requirements quickly with minimal customization.
You'll be responsible for collaborating with customers by reviewing the existing solutions and formulating recommendations to ensure configured solution that meets the customer's needs
You'll be involved in all phases of the project development lifecycle from design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
You'll acquire a deep product knowledge of the Vlocity vertical applications and will be able to mentor customer (and system integrator) resources and accelerate best practices to them.
Conduct detailed performance reviews on Vlocity customer configured Salesforce implementations. Review activities consist of:
* Working with the project team to secure a working user flow that exercise the application
* Provide detailed recording of the flow to the test scripting team
* Perform click-stream test within the automated test system
* Perform a detailed review of the user flow in the customers environment, comparing the configured solution against Vlocity best practices.
* Create a detailed review document outlining the results from the click-stream tests and findings from the configuration review
* Deliver the findings and recommendations from the review to the project team via phone/remote meeting technology
* Enhance and maintain Vlocity's current set of PMD (Automated APEX script review tool) rules to ensure they comply with APEX best practices
* Work with Vlocity Product Management team to communicate product performance gaps back to Vlocity engineering teams
* You'll have 3+ years experience of working on Salesforce projects, ideally using Agile development techniques
* You'll have a proven track record of successful contributions of customer projects on Force.com platform
* Assess solutions for scalability, stability and stress testing using industry standard benchmarks, tools and SW platforms
* Encourage sound design principles while remaining practical and milestone driven
* You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
* You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails, wipe-boarding or delivering a technical presentation
* You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
* Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
* Salesforce Performance tools
* Understand APEX Best Practices
* APEX batch and Scheduler features
* Understand Salesforce Query Optimizer
* Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
* Data modeling
* Process modeling tools and best practices
* DevOps tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
* Salesforce Administrator
* Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a technology company which delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries.