SAIC seeks an Expert Lead Integrator to provide Enterprise Integration and Modernization support to on-going enterprise integration and modernization efforts for the Analytic and Exploitation Environment, Foundation GEOINT Mission, Enterprise System Resiliency Modernization, Compartmented GEOINT Enterprise Modernization, IT Infrastructure Modernization, and GEOINT Tasking and Collection System Modernization.
Support the Government and coordinates engineering activities across organizational boundaries for system/capability development or modification efforts. They lead enterprise planning of engineering and integration activities and perform issue resolution. The Lead Integrator works directly with Government Office/Division Chiefs to prioritize work assignments and align the necessary resources to execute tasks.
* Assist Government Office/Division Chiefs in assessing, documenting, and tracking new engineering requirements and facilitating technical exchange meetings (TEMs) used to inform Government and Contractor teams about systems engineering and integration activities.
* Support the Government in resource planning, coordination and analysis. Coordinate project schedules to support defined strategic effectivities.
* Plan major systems engineering Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
* Assist in the preparation of documents, records, forms, reports, and plans covering systems engineering and integration activities.
* Provide change management oversight, to plan resource alignment, identify priority adjustments, and identify needed skillsets.
* Oversee the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Lead Integrators.
* Active TS/SCI clearance and willing and able to pass a polygraph exam
* Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
* 18 years of experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
* Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle.
* Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
* Software Development Framework certification.
* INCOSE Expert System Engineering Professional (ESEP) certification.
* Engineering certification Level III from Defense Acquisition University (DAU) or equivalent.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability