Bay Labs is at the forefront of bringing deep learning advances to cardiovascular imaging to improve heart health worldwide.
Our mission is to make medical imaging universally accessible to improve wellness and healthcare. To achieve this, we've assembled a team of domain experts in machine learning, visual neuroscience, physics, medical devices, and cardiology. As an early-stage employee, you will have the opportunity to make tremendous impact while tackling critical unsolved areas in healthcare.
As an Experienced DevOps Engineer, you will be a core member of the Bay Labs engineering team, leading the development and management of our hybrid cloud and on-premises infrastructure, pipelines for data ingestion, model training and inference, continuous integration, QA, and monitoring.
* 5+ years experience with cloud and on-premises cluster infrastructure development and administration
* Experience with scripting languages (Python and bash preferred)
* Solid Linux knowledge (Ubuntu preferred)
* Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis) and best practices for codebase management
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes container strategies and orchestration
* Experience with Google Cloud (preferred), AWS, or Azure
* Experience with administration of on-premises computing clusters (orchestration of GPU computing jobs, RAID storage, backup infrastructure)
* Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges.
* Bonus: Experience with SQL and structured data processing
* Bonus: Experience with network security and management of sensitive data
* Bonus: Experience working in startups
* Bonus: Experience working in FDA-regulated environments
* Architect and manage the cloud infrastructure tools and data with a bias towards automation and scaling
* Develop and maintain on-premises computing cluster infrastructure and resources
* Design, improve and monitor data ingestion and processing pipelines
* Design and manage container orchestration and deployment strategies
* Develop tools to manage continuous integration, software stack support, code quality and coverage
* Create CLI and web tools to help automate typical operations and engineering tasks
* Ensure and develop tools for monitoring security, privacy, and integrity of data and other resources
Bay Labs is an equal opportunity employer.