Our creative team working on a large electronics/technology brand is seeking an Experience Lead to join in a freelance capacity.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for the UX track of work on projects large and small. Working with colleagues to help guide projects, consulting with clients to shape strategies that deliver business value and customer satisfaction, and playing an integral role with new business projects.
* Responsible for interaction design, task flow, behavior, and navigation design
* Ideates, sketches, and prototypes for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
* Creates UX strategy, develops customer scenarios, conducts journey mapping and collaborates on persona development
* Collaborates with Consumer Insights, Analytics/Data Science, and clients to apply data and insights to UX design decisions and to determine UX success metrics & KPIs
* Contributes to estimation, project planning, practice development and new business pitches
* Leads multidisciplinary projects and workstreams
* Accountable for estimation and scope of UX activities and deliverables
* Collaborates with Strategy, Analytics/ Data Science, Consumer Insights, Content & Copy, Visual Design and Technology
* Leads team meetings and client reviews
* Mentors team members
* Champions the Experience Design craft within Publicis Sapient
* Demonstrates the information architecture and interaction design skills necessary to support client work
* Actively collaborates in cross disciplinary idea generation and client co-creation sessions
* Articulates rationale for approach in the context of both business and user needs
* Defines processes and deliverables that meet project goals and are reasonable within operational, cultural and technology constraints
* Exceptional at holistic and thorough interactive solutions
* Self-managed and exceptional communication skills
* 5+ years of experience working on complex software, transactional or ecommerce experiences, with medium to large-sized teams, preferably in a cross disciplinary digital agency
* 1+ years team management or team lead experience
* 2+ years team management or team lead experience (replaces above).
* Expert with Sketch and InVision (or equivalent). Framer X is a plus.
* Led multidisciplinary sketching and ideation sessions with teams and clients
* Experienced in both agile and waterfall methodologies
* Familiar with scoping and estimating UX tasks
* Led the UX on a single, small to medium-size project (<$5M) and/or lead multiple tracks of work on large project ($5M+)
* Degree in interaction design, human computer interaction or industrial design preferred
* Degree in a related field, such as library science, graphic design, animation or architecture considered. Minor in Psychology, English, History, Anthropology a plus.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.