A career in our Experience Technology practice, within Experience Consulting services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients change customer behaviours through the experience journey starting with a strategy, then through design, and eventually implementation. You'll focus on bringing interactive tools in the form of mobile apps, websites, or other digital platforms to ensure our clients fully integrate customer and user experiences into their organisation. We help our clients enhance their customer strategies by providing innovative technology solutions that address gaps in the consumer experience. You'll work alongside the other PwC experience teams to develop technology that fosters positive customer experiences and enhances our clients approach to market.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above * Be involved in the financial management of clients * Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients * Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen * Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges * Assist in the management and delivering of large projects * Train, coach, and supervise staff * Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues * Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
* Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
7 year(s) of experience with at least 3 years of management experience, preferably in an agency-like environment
Required Knowledge and Skills:
A portfolio or samples or your code is required for review. Please include a link to it as well as any GitHub, Stack Overflow or relevant profiles in your resume.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or proven record of success designing and developing websites and internet applications for digital marketing engagements within a professional services environment, which includes:
1) Coding and programming tasks developing web applications and websites, and
2) Planning, coding, and testing of the applications and/or sites, utilizing or conducting the following:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success using innovation, problem solving, and a solutions oriented mind-set when performing the lifecycle of developing websites and web applications, emphasizing the following areas:
* Conducting research and troubleshooting errors with an extensive attention to detail and accuracy, utilizing Troubleshoot.net; * Utilizing and maintaining version control systems.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing effective written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and management, in a professional services business environment, emphasizing the preparation of clear and concise documentation for clients.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success collaborating with a broad team of strategy, technology, creative, production resources, and coordinating project work with third-party partners and vendors.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success engaging in teamwork dynamics as a team member, including understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and completing work in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.