Digital Experience Architect will act as the leader to define, develop and institutionalize the UX lifecycle framework and UI best practices across the application portfolio. This role is a human experience subject matter expert to the business and across IT to facilitate the envision, design and prototype of a solution that address the business needs. This person will lead and guide a matrix of cross-disciplinary team of UX and UI practitioners. This role will understand experience opportunities and insights, collaborates with business partners to uncover new digital solutions, the prioritization of identified UXUI solutions, enhancements and optimization needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Understands the full UX and Business Case Lifestyle (BCL) and bring forth design thinking from discovery of customer and business opportunities through solution definition, implementation and iteration
* Develop and manage digital experience framework (metrics, standards etc.) as well as deploy best practices in user journeys, user design, prototyping, analytics & measurements and cross-device optimization to drive adoption and full utilization of key platforms
* Facilitate or co-facilitate design thinking workshops. Responsible for the overall look and feel of the digital products. Develop and maintain UI standards to be used as the product is developed, are involved in user testing, and the QA new releases.
* Set a high bar for the overall customer experience. Build the right UX/UI Infrastructure & processes to ensure that anything shipped meets a consistent high bar for brand, design, copy, and overall UX.
* Establish/Produce wireframes, user stories and task flows, rapid interactive prototypes, comps and visual design assets of varying levels of fidelity for usability evaluation and UI development needs.
* Responsible for UX & UI Organizational Vision & Integration of Aligned Technologies
* Responsible for research and trend watch to develop and maintain the UX/UI product roadmap and can provide guidance for continuous improvements.
* Lead the UX/UI team from a technical view across applications COE. Empower teams to design innovative, user-centric product solutions that delight our customers and meet business goals.
* Provide customer-focused leadership by working closely with the business, product management, and technical teams to develop product strategy, use cases, and high-level requirements.
* Champion design-thinking across IT and probably Hill-Rom. Work to foster a culture of design innovation and raise awareness of design methods.
* Enable team to use market analyses and customer research findings to drive design decisions and reduce ambiguity.
* Ensure our cross-platform web and mobile user experiences support customer needs as well and drive towards measurable business goals.
UNIQUE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* Proficiency as a designer & programmer to understand UX across web properties, mobile, and desktop platforms
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and especially to senior executives
* Highly organized and effective PM with track record for managing design across multiple, concurrent programs
* Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
* Relentless desire for innovation and driving high standards, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), human factors, psychology, or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
* A minimum of ten (10) years of experience as information architect, UI/UX designer, Developer or similar is required
* A minimum of five (5) years of experience as manager of medium size design teams is preferred
* Excellent portfolio demonstrating a proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems is required
* Experience closely collaborating with technical teams is required
* Experience creating services and applications with multiple user touchpoints on different platforms and devices is required
* Experience leading user research is required
* Experience as a leader of multi-disciplinary creative teams is preferred
* Familiarity with the healthcare and Medical tech environment (Medicaid/Medicare/ACA) is preferred
About Hill-Rom Holdings
Hill-Rom is an American company that provides medical technologies for the health care industry.