Position Summary: The Executive Desktop Support Analyst is primarily responsible for providing technical on-site and remote support to the Owners, their families and their assistants, as well as executive and corporate users. The ideal candidate is driven by technology evolution, a self-starter with exceptional problem solving skills, deliver exceptional customer service, and the ability to resolve complex problems and implement solutions with little or no guidance. This position will report to the Manager of End User Services.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Works on assignments that require judgment and interaction with internal contacts.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Promptly respond to Owner technology support issues on a 24x7x365 on-call rotation.
* Working closely with the IT Service Center to provide second line technical support for owner and executive issues, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and resolved swiftly and effectively in line with operational level agreements and service level objectives. Ensure outstanding calls are regularly updated to reflect the current status.
* Maintaining confidentially and privacy in all dealings with owners and executives.
* To ensure that Operational Level and Service Level Objectives are adhered to at all times.
* To maintain an up-to-date level of knowledge with regards to technology, in particular security policies and company standards.
* Document actions, alterations and procedures to ensure an accurate and accessible record of the current state of the system.
* Assist other members of the Executive Desktop team when appropriate to complete tasks in the necessary timescale.
* Keep abreast of trends in technology and its application to understand current best practice, possible alternative solutions and to support problem solving.
* Manage own time to fulfill tasks efficiently, in the correct priority and to the required level of quality, within the context of the objectives supplied by manager.
* Communicate the progress of investigations and planned solutions to customers, managing their level of expectation and increasing their understanding of company desktop technology.
* Liaise with colleagues, utilizing their expertise to solve more complex problems or pass on responsibility to the appropriate Executive Desktop team member. Continuously look for improvement within Support.
* The support of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, and Windows & Apple laptops and desktops.
* Audio visual system setup and support in residential and business environments.
* Network configuration and problem solving in Windows, Apple, and Citrix environments (wired and wireless; residential and business).
* Assist in the management of vendors such as Internet Service Providers, cable and satellite TV, networking, and audio/video.
* Provide onsite support at executives' home offices concerning network and desktop services.
* Maintain asset management of Owners' end-user devices (mobile, desktops and laptops).
* Any other duties as assigned.
* An excellent customer service manner is required together with the ability to handle sensitive and challenging support situations with a calm and methodical approach.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with executive level support in an enterprise corporate setting in an onsite and remote capacity.
* At least 3 years of Apple configuration and support experience (iPads, iOS, iPhones, MacBooks, etc.), as well as Android and their related OS environments.
* At least 3 years' experience working with Active Directory, MS Office, Windows and Mac environments, and have a good understanding of networks.
* Ability to work with little or no supervision from direct manager.
* Required to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with onsite service level objectives.
* Prior experience setting-up, installing, cabling, and maintaining executive home offices including all networking equipment (Apple, Cisco, VoIP).
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Audio/Video systems experience.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* College degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Desirable to hold Apple, Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Technology Specialist or equivalent technical certification.
* Citrix experience desirable.
* Experience with end point management tools, such as SCCM, Casper, Airwatch, etc.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service; overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resource department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
AAP, EEO, M/F/H/V/D, Drug Free Workplace
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.