* This position will assist in the administration and support, of Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and support the health and performance of the messaging infrastructure.
* Performs needed maintenance, upgrades and installations to ensure the most optimal messaging environment.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server, Active Directory, Certificate Server, SQL Server
* Knowledge of Lotus Notes environment a plus
* Scripting experience a plus, ideally PowerShell.
* Provide day to day support in mobile device platforms, including technologies to manage them (i.e. Traveler, GOOD, Intune)
* Monitors and identifies system performance issues
* Diagnoses issues and restore Exchange services to avoid outages for end-user
* Insure proper escalation and notification for ongoing projects.
* Troubleshoot and resolve Support issues.
* Provides Tier 3 support for escalations from Help Desk related to the messaging environment
* Handle day to day support activities, production support incidents, escalating when necessary and drive towards permanent resolutions.
* Experience in installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting complex mail application installations.
* Supports after hours and weekend escalations as needed.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
* 7-10 years progressive experience with messaging systems administration within Microsoft Exchange
* Expertise MS Exchange
* Experience with Windows Active Directory and familiar with Group Policy
* Knowledge of Internet Explorer, IIS and other MS Tools/Products
* Knowledge of Mobile device platforms, including technologies to manage them (i.e. Traveler, GOOD, Intune)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
* Experience in initiating, conducting and facilitating discussions with multiple stakeholders, and ability to translate the results and issues at hand to the business and to the IT teams
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills
* Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills