Providence St. Joseph Health is calling an ERP Applications Analyst Finance to our location in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Applications Analyst to exercise full use and application of standard principles, theories, and concepts related to Finance and provides solutions to a variety of moderately complex business and technical problems. They also manage small projects, establish and implement new or revised systems requirements or procedures. They will analyze user requirements, develop and implement systems for moderately complex processes; and initiate corrective action to stay on schedule.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Involved in the implementation and ongoing daily support of business applications. The caregiver in this role will work very closely with the company's Finance departments, vendors and contractors, and other IS caregivers to implement and maintain these applications.
* Identify and analyze operational and systems issues and opportunities and produce effective solutions
* Assist business partners with business process improvement, business requirements gathering and test planning.
* Prepare design specifications and test plans, scenarios and scripts.
* Consult with functional departments to identify necessary definition or changes to systems.
* Understand customers business needs and builds workflows while engaging key customer representatives and incorporating known solutions.
* Management of specific work items and/or projects, including: planning, scoping, estimation, status reporting.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services, Engineering, Commerce or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience (at least 3 years of functional experience)
* 3 years Application design, implementation and/or maintenance of one or more of the following large scale Enterprise Resource Planning systems - Oracle Cloudsuite, Oracle EBS/EPM (Hyperion, etc.) Applications, Peoplesoft, Workday.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Master's Degree Information Services, Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce, CPA, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, HCM.
* 1 year experience with implementation or support of Oracle Cloud Suite (HCM, Payroll, Supply Chain and/or Finance) is highly desired.
* 2 years' Experience with large scale business transformation and ERP system implementation projects with scope spanning multiple regions and/or geographies and business process areas
* 2 years key experience highlights include: Demonstrated ability to successfully execute small projects; methodologies related to application management such as system deployment, support, and life cycle; experience in process improvement methodology, change management, operational improvement in complex systems.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.