MorCare is seeking an Entry Level Support Analyst to provide customer support for MorCare solutions by analyzing application and database issues, documenting issues, designing and running scripts, performing applications and rule testing, and installing and upgrading applications.
As the Support Analyst, you will ensure the quality of applications by performing end-to-end test plans to verify the functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility of new releases and code patches, and ensures that software changes are functioning according to the developers' documentation. Responsible for providing feedback to Development and tracking issues that are identified during the quality assurance process.
* Provides system consultation services, as contracted, to assist customers utilizing MCCM products.
* Applies application knowledge to identify, analyze, and resolve technical issues by gathering requirements in order to create, test and implement solutions.
* Performs evaluation and tests of new or modified software programs to ensure that they are operating according to requirements, and verifies documentation to ensure that requirements are accurately stated.
* Schedules, installs, and configures application and upgrades and conducts application testing of product enhancement.
* Monitors and documents all issues into internal ticketing system (SalesForce) and responds to inquiries via phone, ticketing system, and email.
* Documents and communicates issues found during the course of testing and collaborates with the team to resolve the issues. Advises Development and Professional Services teams of any potential issues with customers or application.
* Provide appropriate follow up with customers to identify and directly resolve issues, or refer to the appropriate internal MorCare resources for resolution as necessary.
* Conducts appropriate compatibility testing with other systems and recommend program improvements or corrections to programmers.
* Monitors performance after implementation to ensure efficiency of operations and directly resolve or refer to the appropriate internal MorCare resource for resolution of outstanding issues.
* Responsible for the development and updating of support materials of MorCare products upon their release
* Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field, COMPTIA A+ certification, or equivalent experience
* Demonstrable experience with:
* Oracle database developer tools (preferred) or SQL Server
* Relational databases
* SQL structured query language (SQLServer and/or Oracle)
* UNIX/Linux.preferred or basic command line interface familiarity
* Crystal Reports and Crystal Enterprise preferred.
* VPN products, remote desktop, etc to conduct remote support
* Visual Studio and Team Foundation preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Technology (O/S Server and Client)
* Basic understanding of web technology, networks and Windows networking.
* Maintains a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
* Possesses excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills,
* Ability to work rotating shifts and may address emergency after hours issues.
MorCare, based in Chicago, was formed in January 2016 as part of a reorganization of Morrisey Associates, Inc. (now Morrisey, A HealthStream Company). The company has provided care, quality, risk and performance management solutions to the healthcare industry since 2004. MorCare's population health management, performance outcomes management and consulting solutions help healthcare organizations manage the transition to value-based care while improving patient outcomes, satisfaction and safety.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.