The Security Architecture Manager will take the company's (all Business Unit's) business strategy and expedite the definition of the security architecture to support that strategy. The candidate must understand Reyes Holdings business to dive deeply into technology security issues and facilitate the creation and governance of security architecture, organizational, and financial solutions that translate business outcomes to IT Roadmaps. This role will help to align business goals and the IT ecosystem that enable the business to achieve those goals with speed and agility. This will be accomplished by validating solutions are secure, driving security proactively into solutions, and integrating the security organization into the overall organization for continued success.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Designs the technical framework for enterprise security.
* Guides and governs the technology security standards and guidelines for enterprise to follow through the Information Security Council.
* Facilitate adoption of enterprise security directions as IT components are being selected, and as applications are being defined.
* Develop To-Be security architecture
* Provide secure solutions to support business outcomes
* Conduct gap analyses
* Define architectural standards and policies related to security
* Establish strong strategic partnerships with key IT and business leadership, providing appropriate influence on security related items.
* Works with Technology Engineers to develop blueprints and facilitates the execution of those blueprints.
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in IT, engineering, or Security disciplines.
* 5 years of IT experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
* At least 3 years of experience in directing service providers with effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
* Successful in fast paced and quick changing environments.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
* Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
* Generating security roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
* Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
* A proven record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
* Ability to work collaboratively with multiple organizations with widely varying levels of business planning and IT expertise.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Master's Degree
* 4 years of experience in design, development, and operations of asynchronous integration technologies.
* Broad Enterprise systems experience including Oracle, IBM, MSFT, AWS, applications, platforms, and Infrastructure as a service offerings.
* Strong aptitude for cloud and Applications Architecture.
* Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape.
* Proficient in business capabilities modeling, strategic planning, and business architecture.
* Experience in application/SOA architecture.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regards to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.