DivisionDefense - E3/Sentinel's Defense Division supports customers across the Department of Defense, including the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Department of the Navy, National Guard Bureau, Office of the Inspector General, and Washington Headquarters Services. By providing program assistance and technical innovation to ensure our nation's security, E3/Sentinel employees help our clients navigate through dynamic environments. Our Defense Division offers a variety of career paths, including program management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), financial analysis, operational support, financial analysis, facilities management, and more. Position Overview
E3/Sentinel is looking for an off-site (Remote) Remedy Enterprise Architect to operate as the lead member of an integrated Information Technology (IT) service team to support the current and future support and operational needs of our federal client's systems. Provide day-to-day operational administration and developer support and oversight for the Remedy system (all modules and system components) used to support the Remedy implementation.This position is responsible for designing, developing, installing, configuring, administering, troubleshooting, implementing Remedy based applications and servers; from the End user application to the backend server integration, application server components, and optimization processes. Additionally, responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting Remedy implementation. This position leads a team to gather requirements and to develop a plan of execution concerning Remedy development and migration to enterprise Remedy. Duties include:
* Design, development and deployment of Remedy latest Action Request System (ARS) software, custom Remedy ARS applications and Remedy ARS IT Service Management (ITSM) out-of-box applicationsPerforms ITSM Architecture Support Reviews, validates and revises the System Architecture Document for Remedy based on the ITSM requirements
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interface with internal customers and establish strong, collaborative partnerships with engineers, non-technical stakeholders, and executives
* Provides engineering support for the BMC Remedy family of products to include Remedy AR Developer Studio, Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Management, Service Level Management, Knowledge Management, Service Request Management (SRM) and CMDB administration
* Supports the ITSM system by monitoring the products status during all Service Desk operational hours and taking the necessary proactive and reactive measures to keep the system stable
* Provides technical support services necessary to install, configure and administer the Remedy software and other components applicable to the ITIL paradigm
* Performs software maintenance as required for the Development environment, the Functional Quality Testing FQT environment, and the Production environment
* Makes configuration changes as necessary and make administrative changes to include but not limited to updates to foundations data, roles and permissions, and CMDB configurations to mature the system.
* Responsibility includes design, development, testing, and deployment and post deployment support as required and stated in the current System Development Life Cycle SDLC process, standard and policy Subject Matter Expert SME Support.
* Provides SME advice in the Remedy ITSM suite of tools and business expertise in ITIL v.3 that facilitates the agencies maturity with its adoption of Remedy and ITIL.
* Provides recommendations for key decisions by providing expert advice on Remedy, ITIL implementation and service management best practices.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer / Engineering Technology
* 5 years relevant experience in BMC Remedy Suite ITSM to include 2 Remedy implementations/migration in an enterprise environment
* 10 years designing, configuring, supporting, maintaining, troubleshooting and managing a Remedy system.
* Remedy Approved Consultant (RAC) or Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP) certifications.
* ITILv3 foundation certified
* Previous experience in performing tool administration and process configurations - Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Release Management
* Experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of Development, Test and Production
* Experience in proposing and implementing architecture of Custom integrations
* Provide advice for out-of-the-box reports and dashboard indicators and to utilize ITSM BMC Analytics and Dashboards functionality to provide key reports and metrics.
* Issue Remediation. Diagnose and remediate issues as required within the Remedy ITSM Change and Service Management
* Experience in using BMC ARS API, CMDB API, Email Engine, Web-services, LDAP and SSO integrations
* Experience in BMC Analytics and BMC Atrium Orchestrator will be an added advantage.
* Experience with BMC Atrium Integration Engine and Atrium Integrator
E3 Sell (Select the Only Available Option)E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation. EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.