Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
As an Infrastructure Architect, you will work closely with all areas of IT and business stakeholders to understand current and future needs and assist in the design, documentation, and implementation of solutions to solve and meet those needs. Working in a collaborative team environment you may recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance systems to support organizational goals.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with IT Teams to implement infrastructure solutions needed for the deployment of our customized software and support our business goals.
* Recommend alternative technologies and improvements to existing architecture.
* Create and update technical documentation.
* Demonstrated strong analytical skills and technical problem-solving skills.
* Work closely with all facets of our internal infrastructure including: Network, Systems, Server, Support, Storage, Database, Cloud, Data Center, and DevOps to ensure best practices are followed.
* Ability to balance what is technically or strategically right with what is practical or realistic for the business.
* Assist PMO team in documenting and identifying requirements of projects as assigned.
* Complete IT Projects and duties as assigned.
* Work with Coyote business stakeholders as needed to design enterprise infrastructure solutions
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
* Must have minimum 7 years' technical experience in design, system installations, administration, and or support of critical business systems.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience with multi-tier systems in environments writing customized software.
* Experience building and supporting mission critical infrastructure for critical applications, running in a highly-distributed manner.
* Excellent and proven communication skills.
* Advanced working knowledge and experience of Windows Server Systems, VMWARE, O365, and ERP Solutions.
* Advanced working knowledge of Windows Active Directory.
* Advanced working knowledge of Cisco Routing and Switching, F5 Load Balancers, Firewalls, and various other networking systems.
* Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
* Advanced troubleshooting skills to drive to root cause.
* The ability to see the "big picture" and scope requirements to the organization's direction.
* Candidate is expected to have a solid moral compass, a high level of ownership and desire to work in a high tempo work environment
* Extremely motivated with a strong desire to deliver exceptional results in an exciting and rising company
* Candidate should be accustomed with the concepts of "Ownership", "Duty to Communicate" and "Accountability"
* Onsite training & ongoing career development
* Competitive base salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Great perks like onsite haircuts, massages, and intramural sports
* Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
* Casual dress and company lunch
Coyote is an at-will employer.