Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust? Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber attacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team.
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for the firm's overall objectives of enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services to Deloitte member firms through regional delivery hubs and a Global Fusion Center. We are seeking an Endpoint Protection - Security Architect to join the team.
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) Global supports our network of national member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Work you'll do:
As a core component of the firms Cyber Acceleration Program, the objective of the Endpoint Protection initiative is to significantly and continually improve the firms' endpoint protection security capabilities. This includes the deployment and ongoing operation of industry leading security capabilities that protect endpoints and reduce risks associated with the loss of data through them. Initial focus is advanced threat detection, admin rights management, mobile threat defense and eliminating the use of un-encrypted USB devices.
The Endpoint Security Architect role is responsible for leading architectural activities, providing expert technical knowledge and hands on proficiencies with endpoint security solution design, development and deployment as well as providing input and oversight to other related activities from a security perspective.
With a suitable knowledge of security principles and endpoint security architecture, the role serves as the subject matter expert to leadership for endpoint protection, working with various technology teams to recommend, deploy and document endpoint security implementations across Deloitte member firms, with required security policies.
Acting as the SME for endpoint protection products (Anti-Virus, Removable media, Admin rights), there is a requirement to work closely with vendors and internal representatives to fully understand product capabilities and tie them to program requirements. The endpoint security architect also has responsiblities for producing design documents and ongoing implementation reviews.
This Deloitte Global role requires limited to no travel.
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for the firm's overall objectives of enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services to Deloitte member firms through regional delivery hubs and a Global Fusion Center. We are seeking a Firewall Analyst to join the team.
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure, and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of security services to Deloitte's global network of firms around the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with key stakeholders across Deloitte to turn Global standards and member firm specific requirements into supportable endpoint security platform design and policies
* As it relates to Global Endpoint Protection services provide project, operational & incident status updates to senior leadership
* Provide pro-active advice/guidance regarding endpoint protection optimization (including platform, security policy and improvements to operational & governance processes)
* Act as security SME and provide input and assistance in the creation of architectural solutions of endpoint security related technologies and capabilities
* Assist in review and analysis of high priority/high impact endpoint generated security alerts or events and support necessary escalation to teams including the Global Incident Response Team
* Use knowledge of Deloitte member firm endpoint security architecture deployments to assist with operational issue resolution, including working with other internal Deloitte operational teams and vendors
* Provide SME assistance and oversight into platform maintenance and upgrade work as well as other endpoint security related configuration & policy tasks
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
* Ability to execute design activities leveraging knowledge of application design techniques, ensuring designs are consistent with apporoved solutions architecture. Adherence to design standards and performing technology proofs-of-concept to support design approaches.
* Solid knowledge in application development life cycle, including requirements definition, system design and testing / QA and transition to production. Strong understanding of ssecurity design patterns/methodology and configuration management practices and procedures.
* Advanced proficiency and expertise across multiple technical areas and business segments including, but not limited to: internet, identity and access management, data/information management, network, mobile, enterprise applications and solutions architecture all with a strong focus on endpoint security and integration with SIEM and threat intelligence technologies.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership. Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation
skills, very strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent relationship management skills. Must be creative and independent thinker.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
One of the following:
* CISSP or equivalent
* Endpoint security certifications
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree; 5+ years of experience in security architecture.
* Strong knowledge (installation, configuration, integration and customizations) and demonstrated industry experience of endpoint security technologies preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE19USAGTS005KL1335