Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
Shure has two (2) Software Development internship opportunities in the Software Engineering department of our Product Development organization. Shure's software engineering team uses advanced tools and techniques for the development and testing of our audio systems. As part of the team doing this development and testing, the intern will gain exposure to networking and embedded software as well as graphical user interfaces for web, mobile or multi-platform based systems.
* Minimum two years of course work in Computer Science, Senior status
* Masters level candidates a plus
* Must have experience in object oriented programming using C++
* Experience using networking protocols specifically TCP/IP and UDP is a plus
* GUI experience is a plus
* Recommended Classes: * Networking * Object Oriented Programming C++
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.