As an eCom Product Specialist I, you will process and capture product details necessary to execute and maintain products across digital platforms, and support online merchandising efforts.
What is the work? (other duties may be assigned)
* Gathers product assets in line with platform needs * Proofs / publishes products to various platforms * Processes product updates * Maintains data consistency according to category specifications
* Communicates with Partners and Customers to resolve product inquiries * Applies a basic knowledge of business practices and merchandise systems to assist vendors, buyers, and Stores
Preferred Education and Experience
* High school diploma * Experience in customer service in a retail environment * Experience in PC, MS office, and Internet usage
Preferred Key Competencies
* Basic knowledge of business practices and merchandise systems * Knowledge of H-E-B systems * Basic PC, MS Office, and Internet usage skills * Good verbal and written communication skills * Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment * Ability to consistently demonstrate professionalism and respect * Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment * Passion for quality and attention to detail * Self-motivated with a keen sense of urgency
Physical and Other Requirements
* Function in a fast-paced, retail, office environment * Sit for an extended period of time
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.