Req ID: 52025
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Director - SAP Analytics Solution Architect to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is Hiring!
Do you want to take your career to the next level? NTT DATA Services is seeking a senior SAP professional for the role of Director - SAP Analytics Solution Architect. In this role you will:
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis):
* Engage in all pre-sales deals, proactively promote seasonal offerings, run sales enablement to internal groups such as verticals/delivery in promoting SAP Analytics products and use cases
* Show thought leadership and technology transformation for current clients and help in acquiring net new logos
* Design and develop NextGEN Datawarehouse using SAP BW/4 HANA and SAP HANA Sidecar
* Develop data architecture and reporting strategy and vision for end clients
* Partner and collaborate with verticals/Sales key stakeholders, functional SMEs to deliver BI & Data analytics solutions
* Run workshops and deliver Analytics and Reporting using SAP Business Intelligence products such as SAP Lumira, Design Studio, Analysis for Office, Webi, Crystal Reports
* Minimum 10 years of experience in design and architecting Business Intelligence engagements using SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA and Business Objects Suite
* SAP Analytics Cloud - minimum one project
* SAP S/4 HANA - minimum one project
* SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics, CDS views - minimum one project
* SAP BW/4 HANA - minimum one project
* Minimum five years' experience in Pre-sales, working on RFPs and Co-Innovation with customers and partners
Desired qualifications for this role include:
* Prior experience in SAP Analytics on Cloud products - Reporting, Predictive and Digital Boardroom scenarios, and In-Depth understanding and knowledge in SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics, CDS views and enabling them to 3rd party tools
* Successful track record in achieving revenue targets in Pre-sales and Solutions
* Ability to engage with CXOs and business leaders and deliver global implementations and adoption strategies
* Deep understanding and solutioning on Big Data scenarios such as Hadoop with SAP HANA VORA
* Thorough functional and process knowledge in SAP ECC, SAP BPC and Digital Core, Cloud applications
* Must have experienced various upgrades and migrations in SAP BW and BOBJ, HANA
Travel: This position may be based anywhere in the continental United States; up to 80 percent travel is required
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.