We're here to help people in communities throughout Northern California build financially healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with our members to understand what is financially best for them. We thrive on change, and we put people first. If you're looking to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of others, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Patelco Credit Union
Patelco is a not-for-profit credit union, serving the financial needs and aspirations of more than 300,000 members. What we earn, we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates, fewer fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency, simplicity, and trust. Our mission remains the same as when we started in 1936, to provide products, services, education and expertise that will empower our members to rise up and achieve financial freedom.
The Director, Digital and Marketing Technologies will be responsible for leadership and execution including overall architecture, roadmap, solutions and platforms supporting Patelco Credit Union's digital, marketing and analytics strategies. The ideal candidate will engage in strategic discussions aligning business and technology plans ensuring the right solutions are assessed, developed and deployed in order to meet overall business objectives. The candidate must also have the right mixture of business, application, data and systems architecture, and balance of package-based solutions vs. custom developed needed to ensure the right solution has been implemented. The candidate must have strong planning, assessment and execution skills in order to see through all stages, including defining, requirements, assessment of solutions, drafting and presenting technical proposals, architecting, developing, deploying and maintaining the best solutions. A strong commitment to technical excellence and teamwork will be required, as this individual will be in a strategic position to influence and lead change across the organization. This position will sit as part of the Technology Leadership Team and will contribute to longer term strategic priorities and overall change.
* Provide technical delivery leadership for major technologies and initiatives across the company including Internet, CMS, Digital Channel, CRM, Integration, and Analytics.
* Strong relationship working closely with our digital and marketing management, product teams, technology other stakeholders in the development of technology roadmaps, strategies, standards and business cases.
* Partner with business leaders including business unit heads and their teams to understand strategic and tactical business objectives. Define quantifiable and qualitative measurements of success.
* Definition, coordination, development and support of infrastructure and systems, including closely working with vendor software consultants and contractors focused on delivery of an integrated solution.
* Research, analyze, determine capabilities, and propose solution alternatives including architectural risks that address specific business needs.
* Review business requirements with objective of developing high-level solutions architecture, timelines and costs for implementation.
* Evaluation of different deployment models including cloud and on-premise taking into consideration security, audit and compliance requirements.
* Development of test strategies including test approach, plans, performance and scalability requirements.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies as well enforcing best practices for master data management and integration.
* Lead efforts for new software selection including development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluation of commercial off the shelf (COTS) software products vs. engineered solutions, lead proof of concepts, development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation.
* Partner with business stakeholders to create "blueprints" for services that align with overall objectives.
* Ensure alignment of priorities through direct management and setting criteria for success.
* Implement the overall Information Management & Analytics strategy supporting Digital and Marketing in partnership with Data Analytics team.
* Direct application support while managing to SLAs for services owned partnership with both internal teams and supporting vendors.
* Contribute to the overall leadership of Agile solution delivery.
* Manage the overall budget of the technology portfolio in the Digital and Marketing space.
* Contribute to the strategic planning activities within the Technology Leadership team.
* Minimum of 12 years progressive experience in a technical developer, lead, consulting, or application delivery/technical engineering role and a record of success supporting a fast-paced business organization, providing technical expertise while applying best practices and leveraging core platform capabilities.
* Minimum of 5+ years in a technology management role within development/systems, with a specialize emphasis on shared platforms such as intranet/portal, Digital, CRM, Omni/Multichannel, and Data Warehouse systems.
* Highly developed negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills including strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
* Broad and extensive technical knowledge of application deliver methods and familiarly with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
* Advanced knowledge of leadership concepts, practices and techniques, especially change management and leading culture change
* Experience preparing quantitative business cases (ROI cost & benefits) supporting project initiatives including what-if scenarios, probabilistic confidence levels, and risk analysis.
* Experience must include working knowledge and ability to configure applications within Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities as well custom applications including configuration of 3rd party tools developed on Force.com.
* Experience managing teams of both Salesforce.com certified Admins & Developers
* Hands-on experience in with the Salesforce.com platform including knowledge of configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, custom objects, batch processes and, database design.
* Understanding of data warehouse architectures, procedures, and maintenance policies.
* Experience with Alkami, Co-op, Fiserv, Entrust, Sitecore platforms preferred.
* Knowledgeable in business intelligence and data warehouse technologies.
* Thorough knowledge of agile software delivery models (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe, etc.)
* In-depth understanding of cloud-native architectures, microservices, and open API's.
* Strong working knowledge of multiple development frameworks.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required.