This is a fantastic opportunity to work with petabyte streaming data exchanges and real-time data transformation technologies. Predictive analytics and machine learning technologies are and will be at the core of how Critical Mix services are delivered at scale.
* Rapidly perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover interesting trends and relationships.
* Preparation of large data volumes, data mining and model building, creation of system prediction and system optimization models.
* Analyze and model structured data and implement algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods from statistics, data mining, econometrics, and operations research.
* Perform advanced analytics techniques to mine unstructured data, using methods such as document clustering, topic analysis, named entity recognition, and document classification.
* Build high performance predictive models similar to recommendation engines, churn models and behavioral segmentation.
* Embed the output of these models in the business, with a direct focus on improving data quality and retention and acquisition of members.
* Work directly with the engineering teams to implement real-time advanced learning services.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
* Deep knowledge of statistical and machine learning approaches and problem domains.
* Computer Science or EE background (MS or BS) with strong coding ability and familiarity with Java, C++ or other OOP language.
* Expertise in one or more specific areas of research: neural nets/deep learning, signal processing or digital imaging, ensemble learning and system identification.
* Significant experience with cloud based service options and emerging service trends such as AWS Redshift, EMR, Spark. Preferably AWS services.
* Knowledge of data/analytical tools, including advanced SQL, relational databases; aptitude and willingness to learn new tools quickly.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 3+ years' experience in both R or Python.
* Experience in working with large, complex data systems to aggregate, organize, and prepare data for use in business analysis
Dynata is one of the world's leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
Dynata is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet