The Security Response Director role is part of the Santander North America Cybersecurity Fusion Center reporting to the Head of Cybersecurity Operations. Candidates in this role will oversee and coordinate the activities of Incident Response (IR) personnel and implement security assessment and incident response protocols. Candidates will coach staff on technical issues and verify that they follow IR policies to ensure all components are functioning optimally. Must establish and maintain metrics that help provide a high level of productivity, supportability, and operational readiness while also participating in project planning activities such as infrastructure enhancements and change management controls. Must have a proven track record in supervising information security teams and technologies. Must have a general knowledge of regulatory and privacy laws. Must display enthusiasm and interest in Information Security.
* Provide first line management and supervision to direct reports
* Develop and administer Security Incident Response processes and review their application to ensure that Incident Response controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively
* Provide oversight for the identification, investigation, and response of security events or incidents of apparent security breaches
* Produce and review aggregated performance metrics
* Manage, supervise, and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Incident Response program through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
* Play a significant role in long-term Incident Response strategy and planning including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
* Recruit, train, develop, motivate, set goals, and provide on-going feedback to a team of direct reports
* Support head of Cybersecurity Operations with Audit & regulatory compliance
* Excellent people-management skills
* Good technical and trouble-shooting ability
* Ability to work in a high stress environment
* Ability to interact with staff, peers, and business units on a technical and professional level
* A thorough understanding of performance metrics
* Experience in crisis management
* Management scheduling for 24/7 operations
* Ten (10) years experience in Information Technology (IT) which includes eight (8) years relevant experience in Cybersecurity
* Bachelor Degree or above with focus in Cybersecurity and six (6) year relevant experience in Cybersecurity which includes four (4) years leadership experience
* Preferred Training, Qualifications, and Certifications
* CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
* CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
* Preferred Education
* Bachelor Degree or above with focus in Cybersecurity
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
Job Posting:Mar 26, 2019, 4:31:59 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.