* Manage a business systems group consisting of business analysts, and potentially business systems managers and project managers to support the needs of the business.
* Manage a portfolio of systems and provide a single face to the business to address their requests and concerns related to those systems.
* Maintain a strong understanding of respective MA business processes, strategies, market dynamics and competitive landscape.
* Maintain a strong working relationship with the business by filtering and prioritizing customer demand, collaborating on the initiation and development of projects, providing appropriate communications, and gaining signoff on work products to make MA an effective enabler of the business strategy.
* Work with business stakeholders and MA management to establish priorities for the development and deployment of new systems and the maintenance and enhancement of existing systems, including support for business case development and the development of technology roadmaps
* Ensure effective delivery by managing projects and releases across the entire lifecycle, including requirements specification, system design, development, testing and deployment
* Partner with Project Managers, Development/Application Managers, Technical Architects, Quality Assurance Managers and others to ensure effective cross-project communication and issue management.
* Collaborate with Production Support to resolve client issues and respond to system-related questions
* Monitor ongoing system performance and operational health, ensuring that incidents are resolved in a timely manner and underlying issues are prioritized and addressed as necessary
* Develop and maintain a budget for the system portfolio
* Prepare and deliver status updates to various levels of business and MA senior management, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged to an appropriate degree
* Support MA senior management in achieving strategic MA goals and monitor progress through the use of appropriate metrics
* Administer policy, procedure and process standards for the effective management of the MA organization
* Work with Human Resources to recruit staff and maintain a team that can achieve both business and MA strategies and objectives
* Coach team members and help them develop career paths and training programs to ensure adequate professional development
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
* Experience in financial services is highly desirable
* Experience with business process reengineering, organizational change management, and cost-benefit analysis is desirable
The following are the key competencies for this position:
* Knowledge of IT leading practices such as ITIL and continuous improvement / process improvement methods (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean Design, etc).
* Expertise with Access/Excel/PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Acrobat, and Visio
* Experience in CRM ( preferably in Salesforce.com)
Moody's Corporation is a company providing credit ratings, research tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.