Take your career to new heights. Come join us at MORI Associates and help us support the most exciting projects at NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory. As a Digital Transformation Specialist you will be part of a dedicated team of diverse professionals creating and supporting cutting edge solutions for our client's critical missions. MORI is a mid-sized nationwide company founded in 1997 with the ideals that creating an agile organization full of innovative and passionate people will progress science and technology for all life on earth. We focus on offering a complete range of services from strategic consulting to the development of Information Systems and providing advanced engineering solutions. Now, let's see if this opportunity is the right challenge for you.
MORI Associates is seeking seasoned professional to support the Office of Digital Transformation by assisting the team in completing prioritized projects and leading the development of Lab-wide communications for progress reporting, process improvements, change management, system deployments, new policy implementations and branding of new transformational products and activities. Duties include collecting information from team members, user communities, and project teams to develop focused communications as applicable to the transformation activity; preparing executive level briefings, training aids and curriculums for targeted organizations and focus groups; providing change management assistance, branding and communication suggestions to owners of targeted transformation policies, processes and systems; and, assisting impacted owners and organizations with updating their procedures and communications in various JPL media stores.
BS/BA degree with 8+ years of either, 1) related transformation activity and participation or 2) major IT system implementations or changes, with extensive experience in developing multiple forms of communications targeted at all organizational levels.
* Possesses solid understanding of change management and related communications as a key element of project management, project planning and scheduling.
* Understands the importance of setting priorities and subscribes to establishing milestones and project reporting.
* Successfully developed or assisted in the development of executive level briefings supporting significant change proposals to include story boarding and assisting the team in communicating the desired message to the targeted audience.
* Extensive experience developing end user communications for IT teams implementing new systems, processes and procedures.
* Excellent people skills enabling the collection of information for communicating and training.
* Extremely proficient skills in desktop usage and development of formal documents, briefings and authoring of digital media communications.
* Highly experienced in Microsoft Suite, SharePoint, and graphics design and usage.
* Knowledgeable and skilled in designing/creating/organizing/storing/retrieving knowledge management in media such as Alfresco, You Tube/JPL Tube, wikis, and websites for ease of access, re-use and archiving.
* Corporate communications, marketing or public relations agency experience where writing, graphics and publishing of communications via multiple channels was the primary job function.
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
* Experience working with C-Level executives with the ability to successfully communicate decisions to impacted lower level managers and enterprise workforce.
* Extensive development and publication of communications related to change management specifically for IT policies, systems, processes and procedures.