The Digital Delivery team has embarked on a new journey to build and deliver new services and solutions to make it easy for Patelco members to manage their financial life. In building this new department, we seek to add a Digital Support Analyst to the team. In this role, you'll be applying your analytical and creative problem-solving skills to analyze data, business scenarios & triage and drive resolution of member issues within our digital channels. As a composed yet tenacious troubleshooter, you'll act as a department's analyst & highest internal escalation point before working with Development and external vendors for further assistance to address and close issues. Key partners include digital product team, development team, Q/A, application support team, call center and centralized support teams and third party vendors.
Business Analysis 45%
* Evaluate business /department processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. Perform requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts. Be able to conceptually understand and articulate detailed requirements analysis, document processes, and perform some user acceptance / sanity testing of Online Banking applications. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
* Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
* Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
* Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize the Digital Channels systems (Alkami, Sitecore CMS, Analytic tools: google analytics, Tableau, Flux (OLB analytics app).
* Conduct meetings and presentations independently to share ideas and findings.
* Documenting and communicating results of your efforts
* Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
* Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff, assisting with and communicating prioritizations and dependencies.
* Identify business trends and correlate trends to business needs or suggest course corrections.
* Interpret large volumes of structured and unstructured data
Manage Support Tickets 40%
* Tier 3 Triage and prioritize member-facing issues;
* Determine where issues happen, in what circumstances, and why to the best of your ability, before providing this information to Development or external vendor for any cases that warrant further assistance from Development or vendor.
* Utilize log files to investigate and discern issues (SQL query, code and data analysis)
* Resolves technical issues wherever possible
* Manage and drive development and vendor escalations to resolution.
* Provide leadership, training, and guidance to cross functional staff on technical matters to OLB
* Perform UAT testing during business hours and late night - early morning maintenance periods
* BE able to prioritize activities and initiatives based on business needs, dependencies, and requirements
* Conduct trend analyses of bugs and pain points to inform product optimization
* Be the prime contributor to knowledgebase
* Ensure Patelco information systems are updated with case information
Manage External Vendors 5%
* Act as primary liaison with vendors for addressing and resolving support issues and lead ongoing support meetings with digital vendors (Alkami, CoOp, Fiserv, Entrust, Sitecore)
* Lead support ticket prioritization and tracking with vendors and drive for fast resolution and high close rates, including backlog ticket tracking and coaching
* Be the point person to update vendor's JIRA tickets with detailed information
* Ensure incidents are handled with adherence to SLAs
Administer Console Configuration 5%
* Act as system administrator for online banking admin console, managing and maintaining console settings & configurations.
* Work closely with digital vendors to implement and test new features and enhancements as they become available and are requested by the digital team that are related to the digital systems administration console settings.
* Advise digital product managers on best practices/procedures related to settings and configurations for the online banking administration console.
* Manage online banking user permission for Setup, Operations, Content, & Support categories.
* Respond to request for admin reports related to digital administration console. (Activity, Audit, Bill Pay, Marketing, Transfer, & User Management Reports)
* Act as backfill for testing and release support, as needed
* Help craft communications on critical incidents and new feature functionality.
* 5+ years in business analysis and or of support management experience working in a tier 3 and above engineering customer support role or troubleshooting software issues in another engineering-based role (QA, software development)
* A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA
* Strong analytical skills - experience working with structured and unstructured data to provide analytical and trending analysis/support.
* Experience with databases, log files, scripting, SQL, web services - able to create queries to retrieve records
* Familiar with banking/financial services industry
* Experience with Google Analytics, Sitecore CMS, Tableau
* Certification with SAFE ScaleAgile and familiar with Target Process, JIRA and Confluence experience
* Experience with developing Confluence/Wiki pages and documentation
* Business analysis background/experience
* Familiar with Alkami ORB application, Symitar Core processor, and or other FI core processing systems
* MS certified a plus
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Excellent time management skills
* A degree in math, science, computer science, software development, networking or related field or comparable working experience
* Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically
* Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and incomplete information
* An ability to turn business strategy and analysis into user-friendly digital products
* Ability to think outside-the-box and proven track record of rolling out a combination of core + innovative products
* Effective communicator, both written and verbal; ability to explain complex subjects to a non-technical audience
* Proactive problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas
* Creative self-starter with can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
* Proven ability to lead, build relationships, and work effectively in a highly cross-functional organization
* Ability to consistently prioritize workflow with heavy emphasis based on business impact
* Must have working knowledge of technical strategies, business process, application testing and support and operation in financial organization
* Must be a team player and have excellent communication skills
* Must interact with all levels of staff