As the Digital Project Manager (PM), the successful candidate will be responsible for managing Resideo digital projects to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, within budget, and with minimal errors. The Digital Project Manager will provide successful planning and day-do-day management of projects throughout the implementation lifecycle. The Digital Project Manager will define, create, and maintain project plans, lead and motivate the project team, develop project estimates, and define resourcing needs.
This role will be a key member of the Digital team driving the successful transition and transformation of Resideo from Honeywell into an innovative industry leading, "Customer First" connected home IoT products and services company. The role will report to the Digital PMO Leader and will be based in our corporate HQ in Austin, TX. The position requires travel: 30%.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Follows standards and processes for Digital Program Management Office (PMO) activities and ensures adherence to established processes and standards
* Leads a cross-functional project team to deliver projects on time and within budget.
* Coordinates and facilitates project kickoff, requirements gathering workshops and system demos
* Determines the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
* Coordinates with eCommerce IT team to manage implementation team, costs and time schedules
* Coordinates work across cross-functional internal and external resources to perform digital project activities in a timely fashion
* Develops regular digital project reporting, including input to executive summaries for assigned projects. Such reporting will include status reporting, financial forecasting, progress monitoring and leading weekly status calls with project teams
* Identifies project resource requirements and staffs the project in collaboration with the Director, Digital PMO
* Defines team member roles and expectations, and ensures timely feedback. Ensures that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
* Manages workload of assigned project resources throughout the duration of the project
* Manages all project documentation and approvals to ensure all required project artifacts are developed, reviewed, maintained and stored appropriately
* Manages issues and risk management and resolution to ensure issues and risks are documented, resolved and mitigated
* Manages costs and timeline of projects through robust scope definition, project plans, resource management and fulfillment of project success metrics
* Manages vendors involved in project work including development of appropriate statements of work with 3rd parties, monitoring their progress and adherence to contracts, reviewing any 3rd party change orders.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree
* PMP, Six Sigma, Lean Process or other methodology and Project Management Certification
* 4-6 years of project management experience implementing complex digital projects in matrixed organizations
* Experience in partnering with technical teams to drive projects and provide leadership in an Agile development process, setting scope, prioritizing features & stories, managing daily progress, and defining acceptance criteria
* Experience participating in technology evaluation efforts which involves evaluating and scoring products against the desired features; research activities include readings, proof-of-concepts (POCs), and lab testing
* Demonstrated ability to exercise sound business judgment in determining logical solutions to issues
* Proven competencies in digital product management and digital strategy
* Strong understanding of customer experience, user experience, and digital marketing
* Knowledge of how to gather relevant information to document, scope, and estimate projects accurately
* Functional knowledge of digital commerce business processes, web platforms, web application management, application deployment processes, web channel governance and digital marketing
* Ability to interact with a diverse set of stakeholders
* Ability to facilitate efficient and effective decision making
* Strong cross-functional governance skills
* Drive and ability to work under tight timelines
* Ability to work independently (roll-up-your-sleeves individual) as well as comfortable working within a matrixed organization
* Analytical & quantitative
* Strong executive communication, presentation & influencing skills
* Fluent in verbal and written English