The Integer Group is seeking a Digital Producer for our Dallas, Texas office.
The role is part of a high-performance team, with high expectations of all it's team members with one goal: to produce amazing digital experiences in line with the creative vision of the team and agency. You need to be a highly motivated, organized and passionate person that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional understanding of the functions, processes, and production requirements of digital and technical deliverables (web, mobile apps, interactive content, AR/VR experiential), and excel at managing delivery with the ability to define team and project objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with the team and our clients to understand the client's marketing objectives and how each project fits into to their overall strategy.
* Develop project scope documents (including but not limited to functional and technical specifications and project plans), manage the development process to minimize scope creep and ensure on time and on-budget delivery.
* Create project communications plans, prepare status reports and conduct internal and external status meetings regularly as necessary to ensure effective issue resolution and quality project delivery.
* Attend (and in some cases lead) workshops and other discovery sessions to develop business requirements for projects. Communicate those requirements to the team and ensure that solutions meet those requirements.
* Work with the creative, account and development teams to brainstorm possible solutions to our client business needs and prepare estimates and timelines for Digital projects and work with our account teams to present them to clients as necessary.
* Manage the client relationship from approval to launch by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client feedback, making modifications to deliverables and processes, and partnering with the client relationship manager to ensure client satisfaction.
* Develop detailed project plans for project delivery, communicate and track project milestones and monitor progress for all team members against plan.
* Ensure that all projects meet accepted best practices in usability and digital design and support agency developed branding and strategic initiatives.
* Manage third party vendors, including consultants, contractors, and product vendors as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates, negotiating rates, and working with the finance team to ensure prompt settlement of invoices.
* Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management through reading appropriate industry publications, Web sites, and e-mail lists as well as through attendance at conferences.
* Maintain relationships with top production vendors to ensure proper delivery of creative vision.
* Work with the Account, Creative and Insights & Strategy teams on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of Interactive delivery within the agency.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, digital or equivalent experience. Minimum 2-5 years experience producing digital/online projects. Interactive agency experience a plus.
* Digital/interactive agency experience required
* Minimum 2+ years of experience producing digital/interactive projects
* Structured and proven foundation of Project Management activities and skills
* A great set of examples of digital/interactive campaigns that you have brought to fruition
* Proven experience leading the projects within the ecosystem of functions, platforms and stakeholders as it relates to the data, insights, and intel that will impact the constant evolution of digital properties
* Familiarity with a range of project management methodologies and tools
* Experience working with strong UX strategists/architects - solid foundation in being able to interpret and manage the development of site strategies, user flows/journeys, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and content strategies
* Foundational knowledge of software, tools, techniques, and various file formats used within digital deliverables
* Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies and best practices with a passion to share and inspire those around you
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and thoroughness in approach
* Ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues, vendors, clients, and management and be able to translate concisely for non-savvy colleagues or clients
* Ability to work under tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
* Participate in agency training
* Ability to travel as needed
* Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification
About The Integer Group®
The Integer Group® is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touch points that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through shopper marketing, retail strategy & design, eCommerce, integrated branding, and Commerce Connections Media, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America. The Integer Group's clients include AT&T, FedEx, Mars/Wrigley, Michelin, Nestlé, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.