U.S. Bank is seeking a Digital Marketing and Communication Technology Leader to contribute to the success of our digital technology initiatives.
* Lead a cross-functional team of technology experts to implement multiple Digital initiatives across various business lines to advance digital marketing capability for our clients.
* Provide leadership, management as well as technical vision for software engineering teams.
* Head responsibility to analyze, design, develop and support all software application systems.
* Responsible for providing digital marketing technology strategy and roadmap for end to end transformational CapEx and Opex engagements in collaboration with business lines, subject matter experts, architects, and system analysts.
* Strategize and road map digital strategies working with multiple business lines relating to the implementation of digital technologies in multiple channels, while strongly advocating our value propositions relating to digital transformation
* Lead and supervise delivery team on a day-to day basis, providing support in maintaining delivery commitments, project parameters, ensuring project deliverables, milestones, resource allocation and costs.
* Assist removing technical obstacles, help enhance team processes, handle resource issues and interact with varied members to assure sprint iteration and product release successful delivery.
* Supervise technology trends like emerging standards for fresh technology opportunities.
* Stimulate overall architecture, security, design plus certifications of software products.
* Proactively interact with business lines to ensure project requirements, scope of proposals, identify challenges and assess risks. Working with PMO ensure TOS Senior leadership is kept updated on project status etc.
* -10 years of technology or banking experience.
* -3 years of management experience.
* -BA/MBA in Computer Science or related field.
* -Very broad knowledge of information systems technology, especially industry-specific applications.
* -Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills.
* -Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
* -Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* -Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills.
* -10 years of experience with ownership and execution of client-facing projects in a technology services organization
* -Solid Experience in digital marketing technology and products like Adobe is strongly preferred
* -Strong executive presence, including ability to partner with and effectively influence business line leaders, technology managers etc.
* -Experience delivering major transformation initiatives in business, operations and technology
* -Experience in digital marketing development and management.
* -Must be self-motivated and self-directed
* -Must be able to perform all duties of the job including research, design, software implementation, team management, and systems deployment without assistance from supervisors.
* -Must be able to understand the big picture as well as the details related to applications
* -Ability to drive a culture of quality and personal accountability through development and delivery teams. They must have a commitment to quality through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices.
* -Expert in enterprise systems deployment, and management, as well as common industry and professional practices regarding enterprise systems
* -Strong understanding of customer centric design principles, data analytics and digital user behavior.
* -Ability to communicate verbally and in writing strategic digital concepts to all audiences
* -Exposure in launch / roll out of enterprise software systems is a must
* -Experience with DevOps, SCRUM / AGILE methodologies