Digital Hub Program Manager
R3340 Digital Hub Program Manager (Open)
Walnut Creek, California
Do you want to envision and lead new ways for teams to work, collaborate, and get stuff done? Are you unafraid to challenge the status quo and make proposals based on observations, facts, and experience that will influence how we work? Are you driven to deliver results and to ensure your teams meet or exceed expectations?
As a key member of our Digital Hub you will be part of the team set in place to bring digitally enabled and innovative capabilities to our members. As our eco-system rapidly changes and consumer demand for Omni-channel and personalized experiences matures our organization is working diligently to be on the forefront of meeting consumer demand as simply and rapidly as possible. You will also work with internal customers to strengthen and enhance the tools they use to enrich our servicing capabilities As a Program Manager within the Digital Hub you will work collaboratively across several work groups and use your expertise to help analyze, size, and optimize digital delivery. You will also manage new and inflight initiatives. You will help prepare and showcase these initiatives from original proposals and portfolio requests through delivery and adoption.
You will be called upon to consult on new or existing cross functional teams to help them from inception of an idea through delivery. This will include collaboration and preparation of proposals, data insights and analysis, project plan(s) & budget(s), work breakdown, operating model and proposals all the way through roll out strategy. You will exhibit interpersonal skills that enable you to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization. You will be responsible to organize the work efforts within the digital hub leveraging new and innovative ways to work and gain efficiency while ensuring that all parallel efforts remain on track and are delivered within budget.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Ability to recognize and communicate the connective tissue across multiple workstreams including the potential risks, foundational needs, and critical dependencies to ensure successful delivery of multiple teams.
* Drive execution of all projects and ensure that all workstreams stay aligned and on task
* Manage divisional programs and initiatives from inception through delivery to ensure coordination with our Divisions master project plan
* Establish detailed project plans, and financial forecasts with supporting data and key performance indicators
* Craft portfolio proposals, statements of works, and change requests for our partners
* Be an in-service leader to our UX, Mobile, Product, Engineering and QA teams
* Prepare and coordinate divisional program and initiative updates to Stakeholder and Steering committee reviews
* Monitor and evaluate all workstreams to ensure delivery of capabilities within budget and schedule
* Foster collaboration across multiple internal and external working groups
* Dynamic Leader in a matrixed environment
* Comfortable to communicate and present outcomes at Executive level
* Proven success in managing large & complex software and digital programs from inception to delivery
* Expertise in project management principals and familiarity with multiple software delivery methodologies
* Advanced knowledge of program, product mgmt., and delivery tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Aha!, etc.)
* Critical thinking and problem solving
As a valued member of our community, you will:
Grow: Achieve career growth by continuously crafting your skills through on-the-job experience, exposure to others and formal education opportunities
Collaborate: You will be a part of a growing organization that is passionate about our AAA members and one another every single day.
Join a team dedicated to seeking out and incorporating different perspectives to drive and improve results
Volunteer: You'll have the opportunity to receive paid time off to participate in community volunteer service projects.
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
Comprehensive health care plans, including medical, dental, vision, and tax-deferred spending accounts.
Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
Paid training, tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
Be part of a community that works:
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.