Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Enterprise Architecture Strategy professionals apply Accenture and other methods and standards to define current and future enterprise architecture -- the current and desired relationships among business and management processes and an organization`s IT software, hardware, networks, people and operations.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
* Work with executive-level clients to unlock new potential streams of business value by providing insight regarding enterprise transformation agendas
* Enable clients to modernize the technology foundation via digital platforms and enterprise first approach to reduce application complexity
* Responsible for driving the creation of the value case for the client business challenges that would most benefit from migration to cloud
* Build and transform new markets and identify, capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers
* Help clients develop a decoupled, agile, future-ready architecture and integrated ecosystem
* Help clients understand cloud-oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud, Big Data and compute
* Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards
* Develop and coach high-performing teams by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization
* Demonstrate expertise in a wide variety of hard and soft skills, vital to the implementation of systems, applications, architectures and applications
* Develop subject matter expertise in a client's products and services, systems, organization, and processes
* Well-versed in new technology - enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize NEW IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models
* Demonstrate design and transformational leadership in enterprise digital architecture, including industry specific platforms and services enabling integration and delivery of multi-speed IT
* A "Quarterback" for delivering quality products, flexibly and quickly.
* Play a key role on the leadership team - building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
* Cascade engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
* Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and Accenture teams
* Financial Ownership: ability to manage project financials
* Ability to originate and develop sales opportunities
* Build strong and lasting client relationships
* Ability to travel 75%