Job Opening ID:
00313042 Digital Design Manager (Evergreen) (Open)
Digital Design Manager
United States of America
Job Description Summary:
J.B. Hunt is looking for a Digital Design Manager to join our Corporate Marketing Team. This person will be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetically pleasing, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for a variety of projects with an emphasis on digital execution for use on websites, web pages, email, social media, and digital ads. This person must be able to work individually on a project and communicate well with the team. This is a full-time position and will report to the Senior Manager of Creative Strategy.
* Designing landing pages for various marketing initiatives
* Assisting team and outside agency with larger web projects
* Assisting with email design for marketing automation journeys
* Designing and animating digital ads
* Assisting with other graphic design needs
* 5+ years experience designing for email marketing, websites, digital advertising
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, visual communications, advertising or related discipline or equivalent work experience is required
* An impressive portfolio showcasing design and user-centered design capabilities
* Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Demonstrates knowledge of web standards, user experience design, image optimization, and branding
* Strong understanding of graphic design, typography, technology and digital standards, social platforms, and ability to make informed recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness and efficiency
* Demonstrated expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
* Proficiency in XD or similar development workflow tool
* Motion graphics and 3D design experience
* Strong working knowledge of interactive design including animated digital ads and web page layout
* Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within the organization
* Efficient project management with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Interpersonal and customer service skills, including open communication
* Must be willing to relocate to Northwest Arkansas. Relocation assistance will be provided.
All applicants should provide a link to their portfolio.
Creativity (JBH Rating Scale), Customer Service, Decision Making & Problem Solving
Fortune 500 experience. Career Development. Nation-wide opportunities. We are J.B. Hunt.
Our success comes from strategically placing you in the most suitable role. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering, or information technology, we can jump start your career!
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is no stranger to the transportation logistics industry. From our humble beginnings in 1961, with only five tractors and seven refrigerated trailers, we have evolved into one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America. We provide safe and reliable transportation services throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our four business segments (Intermodal, Dedicated Contract Services, Truckload, and Integrated Capacity Solutions) allow us to provide customized freight solutions for customers big and small. It's no wonder we have been named one of America's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.
"This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions."