Req ID: 53751
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Digital Application Management - GTM Leader - Remote plus travel to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Address client's digital challenges and strategies by applying modern application management solutions to new and existing clients. This includes new logos, extension, and expansion business. Grow Application Management revenue by creating and selling modern application management solutions, tools, and IP. Success is measured by achievement of quarterly ACV and TCV targets.
* Work with industry leaders to identify growth opportunities for application management.
* Structure and sell modern cloud and SaaS App Mgt solutions using NTT DATA's IP across the Chief Digital Office.
* Education other AM (application management) GTM leaders on how to solution, sell, and deliver modern Application Management strategies and solutions.
* Work with other offering leaders to integrate their offerings with Application management solutions. This includes customer experience, analytics, automation, and modernization
* Generate AM revenue demand by meeting with Client CXOs to understand their business requirements, devise an AM strategy, and work with the industry team to move the opportunity to close.
* Contribute to the development of new IP and solutions by applying experiences and expertise to our offering development team.
* Ensure AM solutions correctly integrate and represent the features of our App Management offering.
* Demonstrate credibility in the sales cycle with external buyers and stakeholders.
* Address client and internal objections to or concerns with AM solutions and facilitate agreement of the approach and solution.
* Gaining clients' trust and confidence in NTT DATA's App Management offering and solutions.
BS in Computer Science, Software engineering, MIS or Information Technology is preferable.
* 8 years of consulting experience delivering complex solutions.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.