Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
We are looking for DevOps Transformation Leaders to drive our DevOps transformation for our R&D organization to enable faster feature time to market, increased customer satisfaction, productivity and improved quality.
The ideal candidate will help bring the DevOps vision to life for our organization, someone who is hands-on, flexible, technical and highly detailed in their approach. You are passionate about creating Agile + DevOps solutions that help us win in the digital marketplace. You have strong product instincts and possess excellent communication skills. You enjoy working collaboratively with both engineers and business people. You are comfortable with ambiguity and moving forward with imperfect information. You judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of your customers.
* Demonstrates technical understanding of DevOps - an innovative methodology to create, test, deploy and operate software. Demonstrate working knowledge of DevOps tools and processes. Focuses on enabling rapid IT service delivery through adoption of industry best practices and increased automation to maximize efficiencies and reduce IT failures.
* Develop processes to achieve greater than 5x faster delivery by implementing software DevOps architectural changes, strategize and define agile development concepts, while shortening inception time, ensuring no business disruptions, and meeting strict client SLAs
* Gather and prioritize requirements for client's strategic areas of growth, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and vendors including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and cross functional teams
* Champions the vision and strategy for software applications hosted on cloud computing (a scalable and secure technology). Utilizes the working knowledge of cloud computing service providers - Amazon, Google, and Microsoft.
* Plans and executes next generation of software applications to deliver functional and technology improvements. Collaborates with other teams to improve its execution
* Ensures that the software application roadmap is aligned with company's strategy and goals. Demonstrates ability to understand and discuss software engineering concepts, and deep expertise in software applications.
* Recommends improvements and provides technical solutions for the software functionality. Addresses extremely complex problems that require analysis of application data and develop reference designs.
* Serve as business lead for direction and collaborate with leadership to present solution status, contribute to infrastructure management/operations P&L to multiple internal business units, and strategic recommendations.
* Collaborates with other IT teams, and customers discussing technical concepts to a non-technical audience. Guide and direct the vision for software and system components to the teams.
* Identifies key metrics, assesses and solves complex business problems using in-depth analysis of data. Performs analysis and diagnosis of key issues while incorporating innovative approaches and techniques.
* Performs technical analysis for software application and compliance related activities. Defines best practices for cloud technology adoption for majority of teams in the organization.
* Evaluates and implement the proof of concept for company-wide IT governance. Develops IT risk mitigation strategy.
* Effectively communicates with all stakeholders in the development, testing, and implementation phases of a project. Ability to think strategically and execute methodically and work in a fast-paced environment to innovate continuously.
* Design and implement our continuous software/data Integration pipeline using agile methodologies and enable development automation
* Standardizes agile methodology - a customer-first approach of software development, for organization-wide implementation and identifies opportunities in increasing automation.
* Develops and implements agile methodology on multiple complex projects, while maintaining relevant metrics.
* Plays a key role in the transition to an automated software delivery process and establishes standards of product documentation and change management.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field
* 7+ years of experience in technology, software products and cloud service provider experience
* 4+ years of professional experience operational & management consulting, and client facing roles
* 6+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines and change management
* Strong business acumen and strategic/tactical business judgment, analytical mind-set
* Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with proven experience engaging and influencing client and senior executives
* Strong analytical and quantitative skill set with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
* Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically and work in a fast-paced environment to innovate continuously
* 6+ years' experience working with product managers, account management, IT teams, clients discussing technical concepts to a non-technical audience and driving results
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.