Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a DevOps Engineer on the Trisept Solutions team. You will design infrastructure solutions, system capacity planning, deploy product updates, identify production issues and implement integrations. You will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
A successful DevOps Engineer will:
* Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
* Provide Level 2 technical support.
* Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
* Handle and automate code deployments in all environments.
* Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
* Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
* Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
* Manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Development tools with team.
* Improve infrastructure development and application development.
* Meet all compliance as defined by Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, General Data Protection Regulation and any other company enforced regulation.
* Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
* Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
* Build a platform that allows developers to self-service environments for testing including deployments to these environments and providing metrics as needed.
* Maintain documentation describing processes and system requirements for all systems.
* Work closely with cross-departmental teams, specifically IT/Network Operations, to deploy and support hosted production applications to achieve company goals.
* Keep current on relevant technologies and practices, while continuing to search for the next emerging solution.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Four years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field.
* Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
* Experience with Cloud Service Providers primarily Microsoft Azure.
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Architecture including Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Services.
* Experience with Content Management Platforms
* Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
* Ability to work effectively with a diverse population in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
About Trisept Solutions
Trisept Solutions was formed in 2000 with a team that leveraged more than 15 years of thought leadership, development and operational excellence in the field of leisure travel technology. We were the first to master the concept of dynamic travel packaging in the electronic world, and today serve airlines, hotel companies, resorts, tour operators, travel agencies, tourist bureaus, airline alliances, theme parks, and other suppliers. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices across the United States, we employ a committed team of over 200 technology professionals.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Corporate Wellness Program
* Travel Discounts & Deals
* Paid Time Off & Holidays
* 401(k) Plan with Company Match
* Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.