Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact
seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally
active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
* Supporting the existing application landscapes and managing IaaS/PaaS
* Automation, provisioning, and orchestration of container-based platform
* Release management, continuous improvement of release pipelines and CI/CD tools
* Incident handling and change management
* Documentation of Infrastructure, Architecture and Configuration Items within the assigned application environment
* Continuous monitoring and keeping service level agreements
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science and/or in related fields or equivalent experience
* 5+ years' experience in payment industry, ideally in payment processing
* Strong background in Linux based environment with profound knowledge in middleware technologies (ideally JBoss)
* Experience with container-based technologies (Openshift, docker, kubernetes, zookeeper)
* Experience with configuration management tools (puppet/ansible/salt)
* Practical knowledge in CI/CD tools and version control systems (Jenkins (pipelines), bitbucket/git, bamboo, jira etc)
* Knowledge in scripting languages (Python/Bash/Ruby)
* Basic Knowledge in WAF/ L7 Firewalling, experience with F5 iRule/ASM is a big plus
* ITIL knowhow would be another benefit
* Good command of German and English
* Strong initiative and dedication to quality
* Self-motivation and self-reliance
* Maternity cover for min. 2 years with option of permanent employment
* Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
* Excellent public transport connection
* Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
* International development and career opportunities
* An annual gross salary starting from € 45.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience.
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws,
regulations and ordinances.