Job ID: PNS-1032446 Description:
"As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 year Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
* Experience or knowledge in developing custom code for salesforce.com application;
* Experience or knowledge in creating proof of concepts that require Salesforce configurations, Visualforce, APEX classes and methods, and Lightning Components;
* Experience or knowledge in Apex, Visualforce;
* Experience or knowledge in various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API;
* Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases entity and data mapping for data integration and migration;
* Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations;
* Develop/Collaborate with the development scrum teams and other interconnected IT groups to optimize the end-to-end process including monitoring, deployment and support;
* System performance management;
* Systems change / configuration management;
* Business requirements management;
* Problem solving /analytical thinking;
* Creative thinking;
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies, procedures, and change management controls;
* Define coding standards, frameworks, and re-usable patterns for leverage by development teams;
* Ensure the adherence to leading practices for configuration and custom development of Salesforce;
* Design technical architecture solutions that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems;
* Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale;
* Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture;
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa, TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago