Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof - All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
Ulta Beauty Information Systems Team is currently seeking a Mobile Developer for their Enterprise and Guest Mobility Systems. The developer will be a member of a talented and versatile team, and will provide technical support to store users, but also to the customers. Support both software (IOS and Android Apps) and hardware (iPhones, iPads, iPods, Samsung, Mobile Printers…) related issues. This team member is also in charge of deploying the apps and working on production issues and fixes. They will be expected to provide technical leadership to the rest of the Mobility DevOps team.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Application Support: Develops procedures and documentation for applications support. Advises on application security, licensing, upgrades, backups, and disaster recovery needs.
* Incident Management: Manages the prioritization and diagnosis of incidents according to agreed procedures. Investigates causes of incidents and seeks resolution. Manages the escalation of unresolved incidents.
* Problem Management: Undertakes and reviews actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems, processes and services. Assesses problem fixes/remedies. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
* Security Administration: Maintains security administration processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures. Provides guidance in defining access rights and privileges. Investigates security breaches in accordance with established procedures and recommends required actions and supports / follows up to ensure these are implemented.
* System Installation & Decommissioning: Undertakes routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software. Takes action to ensure targets are met within established safety and quality procedures, including, where appropriate, handover to the client. Conducts tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools. Corrects malfunctions, calling on other experienced colleagues and external resources if required. Documents details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated. Develops installation procedures and standards, and schedules installation work. Provides specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues to ensure best use is made of available assets, and to maintain or improve the installation service.
* Customer Service: Liaises as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support. Carries out a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution. Investigates in order to provide diagnosis and allocates unresolved issues as appropriate. Contributes to creation of support documentation.
* Leadership and Communication - Needs to be able to communicate effectively with various levels of people. Lead and mentor junior developers and guide them technically.
* Deploy and monitor IOS and Androip apps to the field and guests
* Troubleshoot Native Apps issues end to end and provide remediation recommendation
* Review and take action and App Crash Reports
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
* Mobile Device Management Technologies administration - e.g. AirWatch
* Performs proactive monitoring, configuration management and fault resolution
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
* 5+ years of experience in Mobility support or development.
* Previous experience in Mobile device management.
* Experience in Native App development or support required
* Working knowledge of DevOps and SDLC tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Jira required
* Improve the Mobility Release Management process
* Previous team leadership experience preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work independently and successfully in team environment and interface effectively with senior-level customer representatives.
* Ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners
* Flexibility of providing support during odd hours, weekends, and peak seasons
* Minimal travel required to training/conferences
About Ulta Beauty
ULTA Beauty is a beauty retailer.