We're not just selling solar. We're building a brighter future. Working at Namaste Solar is a chance to make a living and make a difference. With over 6,000 solar installations since 2005 and a commitment to excellence in everything we do, we're passionate about doing work that's making a positive impact in Colorado and beyond. Simply check out our online customer reviews to see why you'd be working with the best solar team in Colorado. We're also a Certified B Corporation which means we meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. We are people using business as a force for good.
Namaste Solar is a 5-time Outside Magazine's Best Place to Work award winner 2013-2017 and recently won Inc. Magazine's 2018 Best Workplaces. We offer the chance to become a co-owner of the company and share in the rewards of being a business owner. Namaste Solar is a place where you can learn, grow and thrive all while doing work you love, working alongside amazing like-minded people, and making a positive impact in your local community.
As the IT Help Desk Technician, you will serve as the first tier of support for resolving a variety of user requests. This position is responsible for resolving Help Desk requests, configuring new equipment, and providing end user support in the Boulder and Denver offices, along with remote support for satellite offices. This position will work report to the Director of IT for support in prioritization and utilizes our Sr. Systems Administrator for ticket escalation. This role is split between our Boulder and Denver offices.
If you are motivated to help build a great company by not only doing your core job, but also by contributing ideas that improve the customer experience, add efficiency, and increase profit, then Namaste Solar may be a great fit for you.
* Desktop support of hardware, software, and Windows OS * Hardware research, procurement, and inventory management * Purchasing, managing, and configuring printers, scanners, phones, and other office equipment * Configuring and repairing laptop and tablet systems * Wiring, desk relocation * Support Ticket queue management to established response times * On-site support in Denver and Boulder offices, travel as required * Create/update support-related documentation * Additional IT-related projects such as creating a web-based support knowledge base, creating video training programs, and setting up new audio/video gear. * Potential growth into systems administration tasks with proper training/experience
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* A strong understanding of Windows 7 and Windows 10 * Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications * Customer service experience * Ability to problem-solve complex issues for a root cause * Highly organized with attention to detail * Excellent documentation skills * Ability to travel between Boulder and Denver offices (RTD EcoPass provided) * Willingness to learn new technologies and grow your technical and functional skills * Comfortably able to lift 25lbs
NON-ESSENTIAL (Valued but not required skills and experience):
* Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university * CompTIA A+, MCP, or MTA certification * Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS * Office 365
* A user-first focus with strong desire to drive continuous improvement * Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking * Consistently on-time and reliable * Maintains stability under pressure * Flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary
Compensation and Benefits
* Position is full-time based in Denver or Boulder (must have ability to travel to both offices) * Health, Dental, Life Insurances, Optional Vision and Accident insurance, 401(k) * 2 Weeks PTO (accrues immediately) and 10 annual floating holidays * Dog-friendly office * Starting wage/salary is $40-$46k (DOE)
Namaste Solar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, mental and physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.