The Wonderful Company
The Desktop Engineer will provide front-line support services for all level I & III IT related support issues summited by The Wonderful Company Employees. Duties will include: installing and configuring PC hardware and software; evaluating and integrating new products; resolving computing issues; installing and troubleshooting peripheral devices; maintaining the department's computer inventory.
The Wonderful Company is a fast phase environment in which IT Technicians will be expected to work independently and manage daily tasks in addition to time sensitive projects. The IT Services Technician must possess excellent customer services skills to work directly with users as well as peers and managers in person and via telephone.
Here's what you'll do:
* Application Specialist
* Applications support
* Support and maintain day to day support issues
* Manage projects and 3rd party vendors
* Implement new versions/upgrades
* Create user training for Legal apps (iManage, Legal Solutions Plus, Doc Auto, CCC Macros)
* Document all processes and create user training manuals
* Provide day to day help desk support for all employees
* Support all level 1 & 2 escalations
* Manage new employee hire and termination forms and procedures as related to I.T.
* Utilize the IT helpdesk system (Cherwell), and accurately document all requests and resolutions (Knowledge base) Cherwell Experience a plus!!
* Deploy and manage iOS and Android devices such as iPhones and iPad devices.
* Manage Windows and Mac workstation setup for new employees
* Manage workstation upgrades and repair for existing employees
* Provide troubleshooting, and manage service calls for printers & copiers locally and remotely
* Provide network connection troubleshooting
* Support Adobe Creative Suite and Creative cloud products
* Provide executive support to local Execs.
* Support VIP users at remote site
* Technician will be required to support a VIP user group located in the LA area in addition to the corporate offices. Technician will work a split shift schedule between corporate office and remote office
* Analyze work orders to spot trends and underlying issues
* Travel between offices in the LA Area (Schedule flexibility)
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
As a Desktop Support engineer you will be expected to have a strong troubleshooting foundation with the following:
* Network trouble shooting and experience with protocols like TCP/IP
* Assist (as necessary) in gathering and documenting user and process requirements.
* Working knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP
* Working knowledge using a report writer such as Crystal Reports or SQL Server Reporting Services
* Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS)
* Working knowledge of ITIL.
* Working knowledge/experience writing complex logic expressions
* Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent attention to detail with a focus on continuous service-improvement.
* Hands on working knowledge of Windows OS, old, new and current versions
* Strong hands on working knowledge of Mac OS, old, new and current versions
* Previous experience deploying, upgrading and repairing PC and Server hardware
* Excellent oral and written communication customer service skills required
* Ability to interact with VIP users to troubleshoot and quickly find solution to problems
* Demonstrated ability to diagnose, repair and solve hardware and software issues for Desktops, network & telecom devices, mobile devices, printers software and hardware related problems
* Excellent time management/planning, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills are required
* Ability to trace network/analog lines
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, working independently and as part of a team in a collaborative manner
* Previous experience supporting executives a plus
* 5-7 years of increasing responsibility within a help desk discipline
* Self-motivated and self-directed, works well with minimum supervision
* Strong communication, problem solving, managerial and organizational skills
* Microsoft MCSE, Cisco, Mac and/or Dell certified a plus but not required
* Willing to Travel
* + Must be self-starter
* + Positive (no job is to small/big) Attitude
* + Multitasker
* + Be able to work in a fast phase environment
* + ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation Certified
* + Experience and ability to provide professional services for integrated ITSM solutions
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
* Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
* Subsidized gym membership.
* Onsite subsidized high end cafe offering farm to table meals and snacks.
* Free onsite yoga classes and other wellness-focused activities.
* Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
* Free tobacco cessation programs.
* Work life integration.
* All the FIJI Water and Wonderful snacks you may want in the office.
* Discounted tickets to various LA attractions.
* We are bicycle-friendly, with newly installed bicycle racks available to all LA-based employees.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $4.6 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, almonds, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America's No. 1 tree nut brand and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America's No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world's leading floral delivery service. A 2016 Nielsen study evaluating the familiarity, quality, and momentum of more than 2,500 leading brands revealed that Wonderful Company products dominated the top 10 lists of consumers across all generations, more than any other consumer goods company.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a longstanding commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $200 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $50 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $100 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
About The Wonderful Company
The Wonderful Company is a privately held company committed to offering high-quality, healthy brands and helping consumers make better choice.