Upgrade is a consumer credit platform that is changing how people think about credit. We use technology to innovate and create responsible and affordable credit products that help our customers understand and manage their credit better.
Our founding team pioneered online lending over a decade ago and launched Upgrade in 2016 using their experience and the latest available technology to make credit more transparent and affordable. While Upgrade is very well funded with $142 million in equity capital, we're still in the early days and you have a great opportunity to make your individual impact towards our collective mission.
Upgrade has been named a "Best Place to Work in the Bay Area" by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are looking for new team members who are excited about creating, designing and implementing new and better solutions to join a team of just over 300 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
* Helping our internal users how to best interact with and utilize technology, providing support as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone
* Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based
* This includes things like: email, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing and VPN
* Preparing workstations and desks for use
* Tracking, ordering and maintaining IT assets
* Provide support and set up for audio visual equipment and video conferencing
* Coordinate IT responsibilities for site moves and bringing new sites live
* Perform technical on-boarding and off boarding of employees
* Provide end user support for Gsuite
* Troubleshoot and deploy softphones and SIP phones
* Resolve technical issues with CRM systems
* Must be able to lift 30 pounds
* Be on call/pagerduty during business and off hours for critical systems defined by a manager and/or company
* Available to work a flexible, full-time schedule, including possible weekends, based on business needs and location. Our operations center is open 7 days / week and core business hours are 6:00AM - 6:00PM PDT
* College degree and/or CompTIA A+, HDI, ACSP, ITIL, etc certifications strongly preferred
* Experience with client/server installations, patching, security and update procedures - iOS, Windows 10, and MacOS, Linux, ESX
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues with GSuite apps, Duo, Office 365 Apps, Active Directory, PDQ, UniFlow and Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with device management, inventory systems and methods
* Familiarity with ticketing standards, practices, and workflows (Talkdesk, Zendesk, JIRA, Noble Systems)
* Experience with OS installation and imaging
* Resolve issues with Audio and Video conferencing equipment/software (Zoom, Hangouts, Google Meet and Uber conference)
* Troubleshoot VPN issues (OpenVPN, L2TP)
* Resolve issues with other 3rd party vendors (Kisi, TalkDesk, eFax, Polycom, Chromebox, Meraki, Sophos, Tableau, Confluence, Dell, Lucidchart, Chrome Remote Desktop, Okta, Slack, Lexis Nexis, insurance webapp products like B2B etc)
* Great OPEN office location!
* Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District.
* Close to BART and Public Transportation.
* Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, & vision.
* Unlimited vacation policy.
* Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats.
* Periodic social gatherings / happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Upgrade is an online lending platform that combines personal loans with free credit monitoring.